Video Review Need help reviewing my paranormal video!

Discussion in 'Content Feedback' started by Sharedom22, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Sharedom22

Sharedom22 New User

So, I've just uploaded a video that I worked really hard on. I actually posted a thread about part one of this video here and got great advices. For this video, I posted it at a good day and time, I cut down the video time to half of my usual videos, I got straight to the point very quick, and this time, unlike the part one, didn't have any jump scares. This is just a pure best quality content that I could muster up! I even wore a microphone to have better audio too. Also, my tags are doing better this time.

However, I'm just not getting the views that it deserves (currently 3 views). I say this because for my first video, which wasn't even that great, got 60 views in a day.

Here is the video. Please help me review and let me know what I'm doing wrong and/or what could help.

My review: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/some-feedback-would-really-be-appreciated.7483/

2. xingcat

xingcat Member Member of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

I think you told an interesting story. A couple things I might think about:
    1. For spooky stories, is Stitch sitting behind you on the wall the best background?
    2. Even if you have details in an earlier video, make sure to cover the basic outline of what happened would be helpful.
    3. I'm not sure the "spooky voice" you use when you tell the story is helping very much. I'd say to tell your story in your normal voice, as the story itself should carry the day.

Hope this helps!

Andrew likes this.
  3. SSSSPEEDWAGON

SSSSPEEDWAGON New User

I enjoy your story a good bit!
    1.Some of the way you worded the sentences didn't feel very fluid.seemed a bit forced and unlax if that makes sense.
    2. try to find a better back ground for your video.maybe a darker part of the house to give the story a starting bit of dark.
    3.you seem to be a bit too cheerful at the end and not shaken. recalling on a horrible experience would leave someone a bit more disturbed recalling it.

over all i did enjoy the story though.

Andrew likes this.