Strategy My latest video is rocking

Discussion in 'Content Strategies' started by Dronelander, May 8, 2018.

1. Dronelander

Dronelander Newbie Member

Hi guys, just to inform you about my latest strategy:
    before receiving the item to be reviewed, I started searching for keywords and phrases that have high search results: after found those, I started writing video description around those keywords same as the title.

Results? Before using this strategy, all my videos had maybe 10 to 30 vies per day...this video is having more then 100 views per day and in the youtube search, is always in the top 5

More then 600 views in the first 4 days....very very good :)

bobi, Damon, DragoNate and 1 other person like this.
  2. EV Nick

EV Nick Newbie Member

Well done, top tip start typing in youtube search the topic and the top searched for results show at top :)

Dronelander likes this.
  3. Dronelander

Yes, important apart from the content, is always program seo in advance

4. Ginger Lefty

Ginger Lefty Active Member Member of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

Cool beans. Keep up the good work.

5. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Pro

That’s awesome man! Keep up the good work!!:cool:

6. Dronelander

Now I need you fluent english: what do you think about this description and ttitles compared to keywords?

keywords:
    xiaomi mitu drone, mitu drone, xiaomi mitu, xiaomi drone, mitu drone bluethoot, xiaomi mitu drone camera, xiaomi mitu drone wifi, xiaomi minidrone, xiaomi mini drone, great tiny drone, great mini drone, great minidrone, great drone in the sky, greatest drone in the sky, greatest minidrone, greatest mni drone ever, greatest mini drone ever, Mitu Mini Drone footage, dji ryze tello

GREATEST MINI DRONE EVER!! Xiaomi MiTu Drone

Xiaomi MiTu Drone is one of the greatest mini drone ever, much better then DJI Ryze Tello due to many things: first, it cost half the price of Tello, Tello has a much more stabilized camera while full of mosaics and jitters (or maybe the problem only existed on my device), for Mitu Mini Drone footage, once they are being edited it's quite usable.

Best point of strength is that Xiaomi MiTu drone, can also be controlled via Bluetooth controller such as Playstation controller.

The only downside for Mitu compact drone comparing to tello I guess it has less funny features like the bounce mode, 360 mode etc. But with half the price, I think anyone can deal with that!

7. bobi

bobi Newbie Member

sound good to me :)
    as i see you are writing in description other drone brand and you are comparing them , if you also will comparing them in the video try to look for good searchable phrases Xiaomi vs Tello
    Good Luck

P.S the way you do it is the right way . You should do every single video like this

Dronelander likes this.
  8. Dronelander

Thank you: unfortunately seller just told me that I won't receive it due out of stock :confused: I wasted my time :oops:

9. bobi

bobi Newbie Member

sad to hear that :(
    btw i forget to tell you , use your keywords/tags in close caption that will make search engine easier to understand what video is about

Dronelander likes this.
  10. Damon

Damon Active Member TubeBuddy User

Yup! That's the way to do it!

Dronelander likes this.
  11. xingcat

xingcat Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Star

Congratulations! It's all about experimentation and paying attention to the data with what works and what doesn't.

Dronelander and Damon like this.