Suggested More Integration videos

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Buddy Shearer, May 20, 2018.

1. Buddy Shearer

Buddy Shearer Newbie Member TubeBuddy User

Would be nice to see more videos about Integrations.

For instance what are the purpose for those of us that are no Social Media people, the benefits of using them, and how to exploit them safely when YouTube concerned (no sense it getting the channel banned).

Thanks

Buddy

Andrew likes this.
  2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Great point! We are actually in our month of Integrations, where we are Explaining EVERYTHING about this here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpzjxyndddwIV9lATVkcqrD9KgkZ0M-6h

If there is anything you still don't understand from them after watching the videos here, please let me know :D!

Buddy Shearer likes this.
  3. Buddy Shearer

Thanks Andrew!

Good to know about future Integration videos. I did see the one you posted but I don't use that particular vendor. I monetize via a different way. Anyway, Facebook would be interesting. For me I am restricted on FB because my wife says no to me posting about my YouTube biz. Something about keeping it away from family and our close friends. LOL Anyway, it would be great to see some kind of integration for Facebook Groups. I could use some help in that area.

Later...

Buddy

4. Andrew

For facebook groups.... most of them have rules about posting your content? So I guess I would like to know what you would want to do with them :)

5. Buddy Shearer

Your point is well taken. But since I am the owner of the FB Group it would seem my rules would mean the most. I am probably wrong in that assessment. Anyway, I was thinking more of a simple post stating something like "Hey everyone, my YT Channel has been updated with a new training video about XYZ doing 123". Nothing spammy but informative.

Thanks

Buddy

6. Andrew

So you just want to post it to your FB Group, directly from YouTube? :) Am I understanding that correct? :)

Buddy Shearer likes this.
  7. Buddy Shearer

Maybe/Maybe not. What do you get when you integrate with FB today? Anything different? The same goes with Twitter, Patreon, YouTube Community, Google+, LinkedIn, etc. I just don't see the value of integrating unless there is a goal. TubeBuddy integrates VERY well with YouTube and a lot of value is brought to the table. That's the kind of value that I would want to see by doing other platforms.

I will shelve this for now until I see the upcoming integration videos.

Thanks Andrew!

8. Andrew

I don't think it's a bad Idea, I just don't know what you're looking for :) Also Facebook is different from other platforms, same as all the ones you mentioned :) Thank you for your ideas, and I hope the other videos make you excited! Some great stuff coming!