Looking for Network MCN without AdSence

Discussion in 'YouTube MCN's and Network Discussion' started by tapiros, Aug 11, 2017.

1. tapiros

tapiros New User

Hi, my first post here :).

Do you know some MCN who have some other ads on Youtube videos than AdSense?

I have YT channel with +50k subscribers and 30 mil. views, but after YT Boycott my channel is death! My channel is about Combat sport - mostly I have knockout compilations/highlights and after YT Boycott AdSence don't showing in my videos any more (monetizations is enabled, green dollar icons on all videos - but there is no ads). My earnings drop from 200-100 USD per day to 2 USD (also I lost 70% of my traffic) - drop for more than 90%. So I need some other ads on my Youtube videos.

2. Guitar Hack

Guitar Hack Member

No I don't know any MCN's.
    BUT.
    There is a class action against YouTube from within your niche.
    Not sure if it has any traction, but interesting for anyone affected by the boycott.

Andrew likes this.
  3. TheDirectorsOfGaming

TheDirectorsOfGaming Member TubeBuddy Legend

I found your channel... why do you expect to earn money from simply compiling other people's work without permission which does not belong to you?

Also you should now have yellow circular dollar symbols now next to videos which show limited or no ads which you're able to appeal... but there's no point as they don't consider that kind of content to be advertiser friendly. Therefore either change your content or accept it, and no network can bypass when YouTube demonetizes videos.

Spoiler Alert: The class action against YouTube, if it will happen at all (hope they have millions to spare), won't go anywhere, Google probably have some of the best lawyers in the world look over their Terms of Service... which probably addresses every scenario to avoid any lawsuits to begin with, what's telling is that everybody who complained about the loss in revenue.... is still on YouTube and thereby continuing to accept their Terms despite other video platform alternatives being available. You can't have your cake and eat it too lol

Guitar Hack likes this.
  4. Ikerot

Ikerot Well-Known Member TubeBuddy User

can you DM me his channel?

5. TheDirectorsOfGaming

Well... it's not a secret or anything, all it required is searching "Combat Sports" and looking for channels "+50k subscribers and 30 mil. views" as he said: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV32Pz4Poq_hD0UoruCbZCQ

55k subs and he rounded it up a bit, he's actually at 29 million views, he used to have over 30 million views but presumably because some of his videos have been removed for Copyright Infringement, those views have been taken away from him.

Most networks know channels like this are a big no no to onboard as it's not a question of if... but when they will get terminated. Enough terminations in an MCN will lead to consequences for them, even the suspension of their channel onboarding tool, didn't used to be this way but YouTube have cracked down a lot on both spammers and channels that simply upload nothing but Copyrighted Content without permission.

6. Tito Tim

Tito Tim Newbie Member

I never understood how channels could monetize with just posting copyrighted clips (sports, music etc).

7. Guitar Hack

Guitar Hack Member

It's the free speech platform that is being challenged. Videos posted prior to the changes are being blacklisted. 'Diamond and Silk' are a classic mid sized case, who are also being joined by 'The Alex Jones Show'. All monetisation removed because they support Trump. Lets not get political. This is not the place.
    Anything that is deemed not to comply is censored?
    The discrimination laws are the ones being tested. lol

8. kunicross

kunicross Newbie Member

Well the whole mess is not really a political issue but a capitalist one - some companies did not really (understandable) like to see their advertising in front of ISIS clips and their money eventually going to such organizations.
    so YouTube could either do what they did or let the advertisers pull their money which in the end would hit us creators in general much harder.

If you belief Guru Larry Machinima had to lay off 30% of its staff and other bad measures in 2012 after Levi's backed out of an exclusive ad deal with them after seeing one of pewdiepews videos.

TheDirectorsOfGaming likes this.
  9. TheDirectorsOfGaming

Kunicross is absolutely right, if you believe YouTube have it out for individuals like Alex Jones just because he supports Trump... then unfortunately you're probably being misled by people... a similar thing happened a few months ago with the LGBT community where they made huge noise about their videos not being included in Restricted Mode because they talked about LGBT issues... it's never constructive to not look for facts or evidence. All it takes to debunk such claims is to make a video praising Hillary Clinton if you so wish... and simply swear a lot in it and get in controversial keywords in there and you will find the exact same result... in fact, if you read the exact same script and simply switch the names out... they will both come back with exactly the same result. Why? Because political leaning or support simply isn't a factor... and it would be easy to prove there was... but shockingly considering how easy it is to test, there has yet to been evidence proving it.

10. Guitar Hack

Guitar Hack Member

I am NOT being misled. That is one of the claims being made.