PC Gaming Mac or PC game?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Technology Discussion' started by subwaysurfer, Oct 10, 2017.

1. subwaysurfer

subwaysurfer New User

Hello! Some says mac is better than pc. I just want to know what are your thoughts about this and what would you recommend the best game to play?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2017
  2. Ikerot

Ikerot Well-Known Member TubeBuddy User

wait what? I mean, the Mac is better than the PC in some aspects, but if we're talking about the quantity of games... I mean... >.>
    I'm just gonna @Aaron XD

3. kunicross

kunicross Member

Usually for (serious) gaming most people prefer PC and for gaming its propably the better platform regarding price and hardware (and upgrades) as well availability of games and so on.

But of course that also totally depends on which kind of games you are interested in most.

Also I would not really recommend switching platforms just for gaming - I know how much I crige whenever I have to fix some issue for friends ok their Macs and can't imagine it's any different in the other direction.

4. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member Verified Professional

DO NOT BUY A MAC FOR GAMING. The community is gonna just smash on you for it...

Macs really are designed for those in the creative industry and are not meant for gaming... buy/build a PC for gaming if that is your only intention to use it for.

Ikerot likes this.
  5. Spencer Nicholson

Spencer Nicholson New User

DON'T BUY A MAC FOR GAMING! Macs are good for productivity like editing videos, making graphics but when it comes to gaming, mac is a big no no! PC Gaming is much better :)

6. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Macs are great for a lot, but gaming is not one of them. I would HIGHLY recommend a PC over Mac here :)

7. Spencer Nicholson

Spencer Nicholson New User

Completely agree, Andrew 100%

Andrew likes this.