Gaming Channel Looking for a teacher/mentor

Discussion in 'Collaborations & Meetup' started by Murthag91, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Murthag91

Murthag91 Newbie Member

Halo everyone as the title sayis im looking for sensei to teach me how to make better content becouse i am making views but i'm failing to keep people to watch mine videos.
    I can't offer much in return but if you play world of warcraft or dota i can help you on improving on those games.

i also leave mine discord contatct Murthag91#6614
    --- Post updated ---
    update: still looking for a mentor
    --- Post updated ---
    Teacher where are you? XD

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  2. FailedTeacher

FailedTeacher Newbie Member

Good Evening!

What you're looking for is quite a big ask. It takes time to teach and without much to offer in return you're unlikely to receive much attention.

You offered to help people on games - if you can offer help then maybe direct your channel in that direction - see what people are stuck on in your games and make videos towards that.

What may also be best is start making friends and asking for feedback, perhaps similar people to yourself and look to support them - you could also spend time looking at your content and thinking for yourself what could be better. Look at other peoples content and see what it is you like about their videos that you would like to incorporate in yours and take the time to learn those skills.

You could across as quite young, which is a great time to start a channel. The best skill you can give yourself is patience at the moment. Make the mistakes now and you'll be so much better before you know it!

Kindest Regards,
    FailedTeacher

3. Murthag91

Murthag91 Newbie Member

I know is a big task but is becouse of it that i'm asking for help.

Prime example is help on tech and software, my knowledge of computer is purely only for playing games. So i don't have any idea on how to use programs like photoshop or other (for example i have bought filmora i have spent 80 euros on it and i'm not using it becouse is to hard to me to use) futhermore english is not my primary tongue so even if i watch tutorials sometimes i remain blocked becouse i fail to understand the next step and on mine country very few peoples have a good skill on computers so it makes hard find help in mine mothertoungue.
    Now i have understand that problem with mine content is purely related to mine absent skills about editing ecc. but due to mine education (im a baker) i really need the help of someone to at least learn the basics on how to use and editing software and image editing software ecc otherwise, otherwise mine content will remain in this statis since i started in november that after 50+ videos made the only thing that i was able to improve a litle are thumbnails.

I was thinking about join some masterclass but living in EU don't allow me to follow those creators that helps small creators due to time zone. that's why i'm searching here in the hope to find someone in Eu willingly to lend a hand.