Completed Live Stream Profiles

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Christopher Smith, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Christopher Smith

Christopher Smith New User

Hello everyone,

I've been searching every for a feature and have come up dry. I live stream pretty much every day and can be one of any given games. Currently I have to store my title, description and tags in word documents. Usually I'll stream Fortnite but occasionally a friend will want to play something else which requires I go grab information relevant to that game and update the fields in the dashboard. It would be nice if there was a 'profile' feature that I could build a profile for each game or maybe up to X amount of games and be able to select them in a hurry to update all the fields of the live stream.

Thank you

2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

This sounds exactly like our upload defaults :) You can save a game, etc then change it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rutM_FOQU4Q

This video covers it more, but did you mean something like this? :)

Paul likes this.
  3. Christopher Smith

Christopher Smith New User

Well I'll be darn. i didn't realize that worked on the Live Stream tab. That works and covers pretty much everything but the thumbnail which isn't a big deal to update manually since I'm making new ones every couple streams any way. Thank you

Andrew and DragoNate like this.
  4. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Happy to help! That said thread switched to completed since it's already a feature :D