Question Live Now video missing?

Discussion in 'YouTube Discussion' started by DragoNate, Sep 12, 2018 at 4:00 PM.

1. DragoNate

DragoNate Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Star

So I think this is the second time I've ever used the Live Now feature with YouTube. After I finished streaming yesterday, the video never showed up. Later on, apparently it was up on my channel, but while I'm logged in, I have to search specifically for live streams under the videos tab in order to see it. Not only that, but now almost 24 hours later, it doesn't even show in My Videos under the video manager? What gives?

And if anyone minds, just to make sure, can you check just the videos page on my channel and see if it is there (without having to search or anything. It should be the first thing there, at least until 3 or 4 hours from now)
    It's titled How to survive the Amazon Rainforest in Green Hell

Thanks!

2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

I've never experienced it, I see your video, but I don't know what's happening o_O

DragoNate likes this.
  3. DragoNate

DragoNate Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Star

I think for some reason it showed up in My Videos at a date way in the past. If I search in My Videos, it does come up, so it's definitely there. This has happened before, and it's super annoying.
    But either way, at least it's not a ghost.
    Thanks Andrew!