Question Is there any free tool to rise subscription quickly?

Discussion in 'YouTube Discussion' started by Lina Suzy, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Lina Suzy

Lina Suzy Newbie Member

Is there any free tool to rise subscription quickly?

2. Tito Tim

Tito Tim Active Member

You can use the free portion of TubeBuddy to rework your tags, titles, and thumbnails... but the real tool is quality content. Tags, titles, and thumbnails help get the viewers - but it is content that will keep them.

3. DragoNate

DragoNate Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Star

Very true!

Using any tool that raises your subscription numbers artificially is against YouTube's ToS.

4. Lina Suzy

Lina Suzy Newbie Member

Agree with you.. thanks

5. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Tools aren't used to gain subs, they are used to do a specific function. I rather have real engaged subscribers quickly, then fast inactive subscribers.

6. Lina Suzy

Lina Suzy Newbie Member

I catch your point Andrew...but the thing is I can't Monetization until i reached threshold.

7. JustMike

JustMike New User

Woah! Your final content is about reaching the monetization threshhold. Brutal fact is it's not worth worrying about that. You should put monetization completely out of your mind and purely work on producing content of interest to your viewers. That will generate subs--but it doesn't happen overnight. In fact, since the "Adpocolypse," it's nearly inpossible for small to mid size bradcasters to earn any appreciable income. So it's not worth worrying about, but i'll explain a little more:

I have a monetized channel. I have approximately 19,000 subs. By all accounts, I am a small monetized channel.
    On average, videos receive about 3000 views. Some have had 100k views, some 1k views, but the average is 3k.
    Simplifying a very complex algorythem of many variable, I earn approximately $1 per thousand views.
    Thus, if I put out 1 video a day, I earn an average of $3 a day. That's right, about 3 bucks a day. Which is $90 bucks a month. Is it worth worrying about monetization if you're only earning 90bucks a month. probably not.

Now why, you might ask, do you receive only 3k views if you have 19,000 subs.
    Well, not all subs watch all videos.
    Some people lost interest and forget to unsub.
    And a host of other reasons.
    Bottom line. Worry about the quality of your content, not reaching the monetization threshhold.

ELM, Andrew, Lina Suzy and 1 other person like this.
  8. DragoNate

So? Money should NOT be your main focus. You do realize that if you artificially increase your sub count, you risk losing your channel, and therefore losing your Monetization?

Andrew and Lina Suzy like this.
  9. Lina Suzy

Lina Suzy Newbie Member

justmike and DragoNate i really appreciate for your information. Thanks

10. Lina Suzy

Lina Suzy Newbie Member

11. THE TECHIE TECH

THE TECHIE TECH Newbie Member TubeBuddy User

Dear Lina, as dragonate and Andrew formerly answered, I add one point. Just gaining subscribers for significant threshold is not the point...
    If you used any trick and raised your subscribers to monetization threshold, and got monetized. Your revenue will not be good, as all your subscribers are dead (inactive)
    Instead focus on real (active) subscribers. Which you can of course gain only by good contents. Sorry for my grammar and if I become rude.

DragoNate likes this.
  12. DragoNate

I honestly never even thought as far as those dead/inactive subs not adding to your revenue.
    Very good point.

Andrew likes this.
  13. Lina Suzy

Lina Suzy Newbie Member

It's my pleasure to hear from you too...Thanks :) I knew everything.but the only point is, i am completely against Youtube new thershold rule. :imp:
    I feel all my Tubebuddy members are kind and nursing :blush: