Question Is Anybody Having This Trouble With Cards/End Screen?

Discussion in 'YouTube Discussion' started by Ikerot, May 10, 2018.

1. Ikerot

Ikerot Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Star

This has been going on for a week or two and it's real frustrating. I can't link specific playlists in cards or in my end screen. It gives me this yellow triangle that says "viewers can't see this video" even though the video is up. Then when I click to edit, it says that the video/playlist has been deleted. Again, it's not.

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_1.png

I wished that this is a problem that's only happening in my latest videos, but this is affecting all my videos. Any link that directs to Bad Ramblings, Citrus Reactions, Uma Musume, etc. This means all the cards that directs to the next episode can't be seen :l

If I link the video, then it'll go through. If I make a duplicate playlist, it'll go through. But I shouldn't have to make another playlist.

DcufNvKWsAEw9UY.jpg This is the duplicate.

Here's a link to my tweet with a video showing what's happening.

I contacted the YTP support and now I'm waiting for them to respond.

Damon likes this.
  2. Ginger Lefty

Ginger Lefty Active Member Member of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

According to the Google product forums this warning usually pops up when trying to link to single video playlists, however that does not seem to explain your issue.

3. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Pro

@Ikerot, Have you tried not using both card and end screen for the same playlist in the video? I have got a message of some sort saying something about not being able to but i can't remember exactly. Sorry. I know this must be frustrating...

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  4. Damon

Damon Active Member TubeBuddy User

Oh, man! I don't know.

5. Ikerot

Hm. That's weird.

I don't do that anymore, actually. I'll usually link the next video in the same playlist in my card and have something different in my end screen. Yeah, it's been real frustrating. I can use Tubebuddy to redo everything, but that's still a lot of work :l

Me neither! I'm stumped :x

Paul likes this.
  6. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Pro

@Ikerot, have you tried asking @TeamYouTube on Twitter? The are usually pretty responsive.

7. Ikerot

They responded to my tweet saying that I should contact the YTP Support. That's what I'm doing and I'm waiting for their response.

Paul and DragoNate like this.
  8. kunicross

kunicross Active Member

I have seen such behavior when I was putting a playlist there in which I had only one scheduled video (the one I was adding the end screen)