Suggested Filter Comments On Time

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Baflink, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Baflink

Baflink Newbie Member

I have a ton of comments starting to roll in since we went from 140 subs to 3600+ in the last 2 weeks. A feature that would really help me narrow down these comments would be to filter all comments (including sub comments) to show the ones that are the most recent first. Sometimes people reply to a comment from 3 days ago and it would be awesome to quickly filter to those. Otherwise I turn on "Comments that have replies which need to be followed up on" and scroll down through all the comments that I've intentionally not responded to because the conversation ended and have to look for the timestamps manually.

Attached Files:

2. Tito Tim

Tito Tim Member

The first filter I use is "comments I have not replied to", then I use "follow ups". They seem to be listed in date order. I cannot sort them by order, but the newest are always at the top, oldest at the bottom.

Draconicrose likes this.
  3. Baflink

Baflink Newbie Member

That is actually how I do it myself as well. The problem is really just when people reply to threads that already exist. In the attached screenshot, the parent comment is 4 days back. So I will have to scroll through 4 days of comments in order to find it to reply to the comment that was just minutes ago.