Suggested Easy ways to share Sub, View, and Other Goals from Youtube!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Andrew, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

I don't know about anyone else, but when I reach a goal on YouTube like 1,000 Subs or 10,000 views on a video I want to share it. I think it would be awesome if there was a way through TubeBuddy we could share our accomplishments easily on social media and link back to our YouTube!

What are your thoughts on this?

2. Eric Burdon

Eric Burdon Newbie Member

This I think is an amazing idea. Other social media platforms are catching on to this concept, for example if a particular video gets more views than usual they suggest you boost it. It's a good concept and will increase visibility. The only issue is the boost isn't free and it can discourage people from doing that if they're small or it's not fitting to really boost a video or a particular post. Either they are too small or the rate they are paying isn't worth the potential reach they'll be getting if say they had a larger fan base. Nevertheless it's still a good concept as it can breath new life into existing content which can help a lot.

One thing TubeBuddy could do is offer both this feature for free and paid users. The only catch is free users won't get as much of a reach compared to those who are paying a monthly subscription. That or perhaps you can put a restriction of how many times TubeBuddy can suggest and post those kinds of posts for free users and remove the cap for paying users. Another thought for that would be to offer these posts even if particular milestones aren't reached similiar to Patreon. Patreon does these posts for free to remind people about perks, or how many exclusive posts people can get access to, etc. For TubeBuddy they could show off older content by the user, create a call to action to subscribe (even if the user hasn't hit a milestone or goal just yet), amongst other things.

3. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Liking that idea too! Great suggestion!

Karell Ste Marie likes this.