Community Do you Play Overwatch?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Technology Discussion' started by Andrew, Jul 31, 2017.

?

If yes, what do you play Overwatch on?

1. PC

66.7%
  2. PS4

33.3%
  3. Switch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. XBOX 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

This game is very popular, and something I am slowly getting more familiar with. I wanted to know, do you play Overwatch?

2. kunicross

kunicross Active Member

No "no" in the poll? Guess till I come around to try it no one else will be playing it any more

3. Andrew

The poll is what do you play over watch on, so a No wouldn't make sense in that context IMO XD

12Breacher likes this.
  4. kunicross

kunicross Active Member

Ah Andrew, always confusing me, the thread is titled Do you play overwatch... :neutral:

Andrew likes this.
  5. Thomas Whitaker

Thomas Whitaker New User

If I had a much more powerful PC than I do now I would. Unfortunately my coal-driven motherboard can't handle it haha

DragoNate and Andrew like this.
  6. Andrew

The overall thread question is do you play? The poll question is for if you play :) Have multiple conversations in one thread :D

7. DragoNate

DragoNate Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Star

I do not play Overwatch.

Guess there's not much else to say lol.

Andrew likes this.
  8. Cabbitude

Cabbitude Newbie Member

I actually got overwatch pretty recently (during the Xmas sale). I'm a HUGE fan of TF2, so when Overwatch became a thing I got really excited and figured it would be about the same. I was SO happy when I finally bought it... then I met the community. I haven't touched it after I was cussed out in voice chat because I was healing at bronze level on Mercy.... less than a minute into a ranked match... before anyone got damaged or even needed healing.

The community that I've seen has been nightmarishly toxic. That experience was just the latest in a long line of nasty people. I get that Esports are now a thing and everyone wants to be the best but between people on voice cussing at random, talking about drugs as if it's the funniest joke ever, and berating other players worse than ANY MMORPG I've ever played (used to run raids in WoW so I've seen some stuff), I've pretty much given up on the game.

Haven't touched it for a few weeks now. Would get a refund if I could. TF2 had a few jerks who took the game too seriously but it was mostly just a bunch of great people who were playing for the fun of it. I miss that :pensive: And yes, I know TF2's still around but it's clunky and ancient compared to Overwatch... I really hoped it would be the next TF2 but instead it's just the latest in a long line of examples of how humanity, the internet, and competitive sports, should never mix.

9. Blade X

Blade X New User

I Used to play overwatch a lot on PlayStation but the people is way too toxic even when your on quick play but its still a very fun game to me