Video Review Comedy Let's Play of Valkyria Chronicles, is it funny?

Discussion in 'Content Feedback' started by 12Breacher, Aug 11, 2017.

?

Did you laugh?

This poll will close on Aug 25, 2017 at 5:23 PM.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I Subscribed !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 12Breacher

12Breacher New User

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
    Andrew likes this.
  2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

For starters your intro is too long. People decide within the first 10 seconds of a video if they are going to watch, and your intro is 15 seconds. When it comes to the intro, what is it doing to tell us? Also no introduction? I know it's episode seven, but I have no idea what I am watching and you should make every video start with what they are going to get in that episode.... I have no idea here. Audio quality is fine, but when it comes to dead air you can either improve over it, or always have a few subject points you want to hit in that episode to avoid it. Other wise it's not bad, but I Found myself looking for comments and other things. Maybe in the dead space ask the viewers a question, get us engaged!

Overall, I think there is a lot of good here, but I think just riffing off each other more, and using what is happening in game can REALLY help you out.

Also consider getting rid of "Episode" in the title. What is it doing to reach a broader audience? If I am on episode 7, why should I watch. You can put #7 in the tags, or even shorten it, but as is is a bit lengthy.

I hope that helps!

it was a good video, but take that into account!

12Breacher likes this.
  3. 12Breacher

12Breacher New User

Thank you, this is great feedback. It helps a lot!