Network Review Collection of YouTube Network Reviews

Discussion in 'YouTube MCN's and Network Discussion' started by Sugikhan, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Sugikhan

Sugikhan Newbie Member

https://sugikingdom.com/which-youtube-network-should-i-join/
    Ive written an article, which ive been updating for over an year, but looking to list more networks into it and get more recent data on rev shares, apps and contract lengths.
    I dont want to list sub-networks there so, if you have information for me please share it.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    Trippst3r and Cybie like this.
  2. Origami Plus

Origami Plus Newbie Member TubeBuddy Pro

Very interesting read, thanks for sharing.

There is one thing I really don't understand though: besides the "perks", what is the point of joining a network? Do they sell adds themselves and somehow manage to get higher CPM than YouTube's AdSense even with the rev share you leave them?

3. Sugikhan

Sugikhan Newbie Member

I really go debate about adsense vs networks all the time and its rather exhausting. You can find trillion people making videos about "Networks are scams etc." It really comes down to personal choice, do you need a claiming service, do you need this music, do you need free premium version of tubebuddy etc.
    [​IMG]
    However here is a picture showcasing that if you with adsense you get less ad types, this means you potentially always will make less money with adsense. I think your always bound to make more with network long as your signed with high % split and by high split that has to be atleast +85%.
    There are rather very few networks who have their own ads, but most networks claim to have ad sales teams and premium ads (But they don´t) The Premium ads have historically paid you very well, if youve received them via your network.

It really comes down to "Other mans trash is other mans gold" perks/benefits are something that some people need and some don´t

4. InstaSound

InstaSound New User

That's indeed a pretty nice list there!
    A friend of mine has collected names and information about fake networks, shall I ask him to send that stuff over to you?

5. Sugikhan

Sugikhan Newbie Member

People have different opinions / views what are fake and what are scam. Some people are just salty that they didnt read contracts and complain afterwards, but sure.

6. Jay

Jay Active Member TubeBuddy User

This is a fantastic list Sugi! I'm honestly glad I stumbled upon it! Also, do you have a recommendation for a specific network? Or does it just depend on the YouTube user's goal?

7. Sugikhan

Sugikhan Newbie Member

Its all relative, i think the best gaming network right is Curse and i dont think there is anyone else that comes as close. It depends on what services you need the most, Fullscreen and scalelab have most versatile tools (curse and scalelab pay pretty fast too)

8. Jay

Jay Active Member TubeBuddy User

You're probably correct! Most of the bigger channels I have seen advocate for the Curse Network. It looks like a fantastic opportunity! Once I hit the minimum requirements, I will definitely be pursuing it!

9. Sugikhan

Sugikhan Newbie Member

Ive updated the list to have some new networks & apps that people might want to look into

10. Duy Ngo

Duy Ngo Member TubeBuddy Star

Amazing thread! Thanks so much for sharing!

11. SimbaHD_

SimbaHD_ Newbie Member

link broken

12. Sugikhan

Sugikhan Newbie Member

ive fixed it

Andrew likes this.
  13. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Thanks for updating it! :D