Video Review Channel Trailer review

Discussion in 'Archive' started by HyDraid, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HyDraid

HyDraid New User

2. Ikerot

Ikerot Well-Known Member TubeBuddy User

Hey dude, first off, I initially did like this channel trailer at first.

The beginning is abrupt. I didn't realize it was started and I thought it was some other language because of the accent. You could leave a couple of seconds in before you start speaking so the video wouldn't be so unexpected.

Around 20 sec area when you did the zoom effect for you and your grandma, I'd suggest doing a fast zoom and then panning to your face and back to hers. It'll give out a nicer effect instead of it going out to normal view and slowly zooming to your faces.

Just wanted to ask, around 35 second mark, I have no idea what you are saying xD I hear "So my grandbags o bagel are off duty again." I think it has something to do with CoD... but who knows. Maybe it is about bagels. The other thing is that afterward, it does show off a pretty nice niche. People do like seeing old people play video games 8)

Towards the end on how you address yourself, well, you lost me there unfortunately. I feel that's something for a very specific (and immature) audience. If there's no need for you to use that, then you don't have it. Unless you're telling me you're a bundle of sticks :F

3. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Since this video link is removed, I am locking the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.