New Card Updates Undefined...???

Discussion in 'Support' started by Justin Egbert, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Justin Egbert

Justin Egbert New User

Whenever I try to bulk update the Call to Action on my YouTube Cards, I get the message, "undefined". The cards I am updating do and don't have annotations. I've tried only updating one video at a time that has no annotations, and I still receive the "undefined" error when trying to update a specific cards' CTA.

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

Justin

upload_2018-10-2_16-6-23.png

2. Eric

Eric Member TubeBuddy Staff

Hi Justin,

What type of cards are you trying to update? If they're Link cards can you confirm that you still have the original website associated with your channel by adding a Link card to an existing video? YouTube will prevent you from adding a Link card if it's not setup correctly.

Thanks,
    Eric

3. Justin Egbert

Justin Egbert New User

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it is a link card I'm trying to update and it does link back to our company website. My website is linked to and approved by YouTube. The cardlink goes to my website http://thepianoguys.com/join4 (this redirects to patreon.com) I'm not changing the URL either. I'm just trying to update the Card CTA and I am still getting the "undefined" error.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2018
  4. Eric

Eric Member TubeBuddy Staff

Hi Justin,

Just sent you an email so we can move this to our ticketing system (sent to the email associated with your TubeBuddy account). Thanks,

Eric

5. Justin Egbert

Justin Egbert New User

Eric, the email on the account is for my associate Paul who is currently on tour. He forwarded me your email and I've replied back. I appreciate your help!

Andrew likes this.
  6. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Is the issue been resolved? :)