Vlog Channel Can you imagine...

Discussion in 'Collaborations & Meetup' started by GeekyAndDangerous, Jan 8, 2018.

1. GeekyAndDangerous

GeekyAndDangerous New User

As a vlogger, it can be hard to think of collaborations to do.
    I have an idea though...

I want to get any vloggers here that are willing, to take a few short videos of some things that I can put together as a "Life Around the World" type video.

What's in it for you? With the permission of each vlogger, I would like to post the video with all of the vloggers names in the video as well as in the description, and give you access to the same!

What I need? I will need some short videos as a day in the life of you. I will need a video of you getting out of bed. A video of whatever breakfast looks like for you. A video of your transport (maybe even of you driving/riding/flying/hippity-hopping). I will need a video of snippets of what you are doing that day. Lunch. A video of you returning home. Dinner. And finally a video of you hopping into bed.

Whattya say?

RGS Rblood likes this.
  2. xingcat

xingcat Active Member TubeBuddy Star

Good luck with your project! It sounds interesting. I'm not a vlogger, so not for me, but I'm sure there are folks here who'd love to participate.

GeekyAndDangerous likes this.
  3. GeekyAndDangerous

GeekyAndDangerous New User

Do you know what would be great though? To have some of your little guys showing what they have for breakfast, or their modes of transport. It would add even more diversity to the idea!!

Guitar Hack likes this.