Suggested Bulk update/find and replace spreadsheet import

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by russbce, Jan 10, 2017.

1. russbce

russbce New User

Hello,

We have a sizable list of videos (600 or so) in which we want to update description, card, and end screen links with a value unique to each video. While the current feature set is wonderful for changing an identical value across a large number of videos, I don't see an easy way to include unique values. We're trying to update our Google analytics tracking tags.

Our dream feature would be to see a spreadsheet upload option for the bulk updates so we could, say, include a column with the Video ID, a column with the text to search for, and a column with the text to replace it with.

Same with the bulk updates for cards and end screen links.

We're already really loving TubeBuddy and are saving so much time using the features. Thank you very much for this amazing product.

2. johnmcgarvey

johnmcgarvey Newbie Member

I was just going to submit this suggestion when finding this post.
    Having this feature - some type of inline editing like a spreadsheet - for items such as dates that are unique for each video, is imperative.
    To add to this, it would be great to be able to upload in bulk from the spreadsheet (not just updating after the fact) so we can upload our videos, and set all the unique values (from the spreadsheet) in one step.

3. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

I'll tag @Phil and send this to the team!