Technology Best place to get SD cards?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Technology Discussion' started by Shawn Gossman, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Active Member TubeBuddy Legend

Online, what are the best places to get SD cards for a better deal? SD cards that are bigger in space and capable for HD that is. I spent over $100 on a 128GB card and I think I might had spent way too much. It is rated for 4K but I won't shoot in 4K because not a lot of folks around here have 4K TVs. I don't even have a 4K monitor, lol.

2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

I personally go to B&H photo for all of my photo video needs :)

That price is very high o_O I paid only $39.99 for my 128 Gig SD card Class 10 U3 (Black friday)

Here is a link to them with a great SD:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...sdsdxxg_128g_ancin_extremepro_sdhc_128gb.html

Shawn Gossman likes this.
  3. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member Verified Professional

Are you sure that your not Referring to a "Compact Flash" card? If you paid over $50 on a regular SDXC card you got a bad deal.

Like @Andrew said I heavily recommend shopping with B&H. Always a flawless experience and usually the best prices.

Andrew likes this.
  4. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Active Member TubeBuddy Legend

The card is a micro SD: Lexar1000x after that the words on it are way too small for my blind eyes to read lol Shawn needs glasses :p

Andrew likes this.
  5. RedWolfLibrary

RedWolfLibrary Newbie Member

Might be a bit late, but Ebay sellers sell both official and knockoff cards quite cheap, i rolled the dice with a seller i goto often and he sent me an official 16gb card, good on him!

6. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Never really been one that's big on E-Bay but I would be scared on that roll the dice aspect haha

RedWolfLibrary likes this.
  7. RedWolfLibrary

RedWolfLibrary Newbie Member

Yeah well for me any purchase on ebay is a diceroll, as anyone can list anything. Its how i got a lot of my books though so its been okay so far!

Andrew likes this.