Suggested Automatically adjust Info Section for Watch Later/Playlist Viewing

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Blake, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Blake

Blake Newbie Member

I tend to check daily under my subscriptions of videos I want to watch, and click add to watch later. Then when I found all the videos I want to watch, I click Watch Later Section and begin going thru the videos. Unfortunately with that playlist bar on the right, the Tubebuddy Info panels are hidden behind the playlist section, and even sometime conflict with my ability to click in the playlist if I move to fast upon loading a video. Please get the TubeBuddy Info Sections to move down automatically so it is still viewable without conflicting if possible.

Thanks,

Arcanum

2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Tagging @Eric

3. Eric

Eric Member TubeBuddy Staff

Hi Arcanum,

Can you include a screenshot of what you're seeing? I just tested it out and videolytics typically stays below the playlist bar.

Thanks,
    Eric

4. Blake

Blake Newbie Member

5. Eric

Eric Member TubeBuddy Staff

Strange. I tried to reproduce the issue and it seems to display videolytics below the playlist area for me. https://imgur.com/a/cYGAZ

Can you send me the following?
    - the full url when you're viewing your watch later videos
    - your screen resolution
    - how you get to the watch later videos? From the left hand menu or somewhere else?

Thanks,
    Eric

6. Blake

Blake Newbie Member

FULL URL

RESOLUTION:
    2560x1440 (However browser is not full screen, but i tested that also and is the same result)

HOW I GET THERE:
    I go to www.youtube.com
    click on Watch Later on the left panel (Assuming videos were already added to list)
    Then I Click Play All at the top (Or on occasion click on a individual video in the list, doesn't matter either way though)

EXTRA NOTE:
    When i am initally loading onto the playlist page I can see the borders for the video analytics below the playlist (aka where it should be), but before anything loads in it or anywhere else it shifts up higher underneath the playlist.
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---
    I figured out when it happens exactly. Being on a 2560x1440 resolution monitor. when you keep the browser in window mode, and expand the window size to the point that the video doubles in size (which is how i have my window set). the playlist overlays the video analytics. If i keep it down to normal size they are in the correct place.
    --- Post updated ---
    Were you able to replicate the issue with my input?

7. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Sent him this now, waiting for response :)