Suggested Auto Thumbnail

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RVAdPros, Jan 6, 2017.

1. RVAdPros

RVAdPros Newbie Member

I am posting thousands of videos each year. Each video starts the same with a wide angle of an RV. Rather than have to hope that Youtube picks a frame early enough, I would love it if there was a way to have TubeBuddy's thumbnail generator always pick the first frame to use as the thumbnail. Right now I have to go through a lot of clicks/windows to do this manually.

2. DragoNate

DragoNate Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Star

I don't know if you've already tried this or not, but it came to my mind to share with you.
    Using TubeBuddy's thumbnail generator, just click to choose a frame from the video and drag the slider all the way to the beginning, and you're good!
    I know it's still a bit of clicking, but, if you haven't tried it yet, might be significantly less for you :)

3. Phil

Phil Administrator Administrator

I was going to suggest what DragoNate said - Thumbnail Generator and slide to the left. I know you're probably looking for a quicker solution but I don't think we'll add anything better in the immediate future.

4. RVAdPros

RVAdPros Newbie Member

I already do that. and then click and then click and then click. And THEN Tubebubby returns me to the TOP of the upload page, when I'm uploading 30-70 videos at a time. So I then have to SCROLL back to where I left off. I know I'm bitching- but I'd even pay someone to create a shortcut. I did the same thing with Adobe Premiere. I created a macro to export my videos and it saved me 30 mouse clicks and pastings.

5. Phil

Phil Administrator Administrator

What if we add a "Download" button on Step 1? So any frame that you're on, you could download a hi-res version? I actually think another customer asked for that at one point.

6. RVAdPros

RVAdPros Newbie Member

Its that time of year again when I have 2000 videos to upload of the new 2018 RVs. Again I'm having to use the thumbnail generator to choose the first frame of the video. I have to go through 9 mouse clicks to choose the first frame. I would love it if it could be just 1 or 2 clicks.

7. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Will message @Phil about this.