Suggested Auto sort tag button on channel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Spinman, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Spinman

Spinman Newbie Member

hello guys, i noticed every time i go into any video, and i press tag sort, i get views on my video, is it possible to add a button on tubebuddy channel,to auto sort all tags without going into individually in every single video?

2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

I'll bring this up :)

3. Spinman

Spinman Newbie Member

YOUR A LEGEND!

Andrew likes this.
  4. Jay

Jay Active Member TubeBuddy User

I was literally thinking this the other day. Essentially, is it possible to add another element to the 'bulk' category where TubeBuddy can go through multiple videos and auto-sort tags by their highest ranking, rather than individual videos?

I know this was already stated, just wanted to clarify for the sake of my own sanity! :)

Spinman likes this.
  5. Phil

Phil Administrator Administrator

Here's the deal... we would LOVE to add something like this (and plan to). The only problem is that the bulk features are the most complex and we're busy working on other things right now. If it's an easy feature, sometimes we can sneak it in when we have time but this is a much bigger one. So - yes, we plan to do it, just not sure when. We might hopefully hire another developer in the next couple months :)

Jay, Andrew and Spinman like this.
  6. Jay

Jay Active Member TubeBuddy User

Thanks for the response, Phil! I figured that the bulk option was complex to complete. I'm sure the bulk end cards were certainly challenging to complete. Just keep on doing what you're doing because you guys are doing a solid job!

7. mytubepm

mytubepm Newbie Member

I would actually love to have the tag tools available in list format with all videos showing. For example, Video Manager screen type of summary, showing video titles, with all the video tags and scoring, and then the Tag Tools options right below. It would save a ton of time to be able to manage video tags without having to click on each video individually (see mocked sample).

Attached Files: