Seeking Advice Audio and Video review advice

Discussion in 'Content Strategies' started by Stefs, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Stefs

Stefs New User

Hi, i buy tablet.
    And i want to do review. So i like to put some songs and videos to test quality.
    But, how to do this and not get ban?
    If i test quality of some song, do i must credit of this song in description, if do this, do i safe from ban?
    Also, can i put trailer for some movies and games and not get ban and how?
    Thanks.....

2. Snowyamur

Snowyamur Newbie Member

I mean, any content that you include in your video that's the work of someone else's must always be credited for, whether it be a song, a trailer, or even a video. I can tell you now crediting them will not get you banned, but some creators, like myself, have problems with people using our stuff without first informing us of it, and so we claim copyrighted content we own should it be used without us being informed first hand.

To answer your question, if you're doing a review and playing music and videos to test its quality, you have to credit what sources you're using during the interview. I don't think you'll get immediately banned for it, but if you don't credit your sources, you're going to be notified and have problems later on.

Damon likes this.
  3. Damon

Damon Active Member TubeBuddy User

Top Poster Of Month

Just use the YouTube audio library. Pick a few songs that best resemble the music you like. Then just tell people you couldn't use the latest, hippest song for copyright reasons. It's just to test the audio features.