• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Community YouTube Verification!

Michael J Elliott

Good news! It only takes 4,000 hours watch-time along with 1,000 subs to be eligible for monetizing your channel!:cool:
Thanks for enlightening me Paul. I hadn't heard of this new YT change.
Much watch time is chugging along but subs is def a prob at only 144 vafter nearly two years lol

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
Gearvlogz.com
--- Post updated ---
So how do I get 100k subscribers in other to get verified?
Make good content, Promote/Share your content on as many different platforms that you can find, create playlists of videos, engage with your viewers when & if they comment on your videos, visit other creators within your niche and do the same to their videos, start streaming if you can build a following this is a great way to build up watch times and Never ask for to do Subs4Subs that will get you banned off of YouTube.
--- Post updated ---
So how do I get 100k subscribers in other to get verified?
Make good content, Promote/Share your content on as many different platforms that you can find, create playlists of videos, engage with your viewers when & if they comment on your videos, visit other creators within your niche and do the same to their videos, start streaming if you can build a following thi and Never ask for to do Subs4Subs that will get you banned off of YouTube.
That's awesome man!:cool: You're super close!!!
Thanks, Paul, Congratulations on your 6 million views milestone!!!

Reactions: Andrew and Paul
OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
--- Post updated ---

Make good content, Promote/Share your content on as many different platforms that you can find, create playlists of videos, engage with your viewers when & if they comment on your videos, visit other creators within your niche and do the same to their videos, start streaming if you can build a following this is a great way to build up watch times and Never ask for to do Subs4Subs that will get you banned off of YouTube.
--- Post updated ---

Make good content, Promote/Share your content on as many different platforms that you can find, create playlists of videos, engage with your viewers when & if they comment on your videos, visit other creators within your niche and do the same to their videos, start streaming if you can build a following thi and Never ask for to do Subs4Subs that will get you banned off of YouTube.

Thanks, Paul, Congratulations on your 6 million views milestone!!!
Great response!

Reactions: Paul

Bitbat

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Hello Everyone,

I get asked a lot "How did you get verified at 100 subscribers?! CAN YOU GET ME VERIFIED!?" I am here to answer that question!
D9ACFC32-A2C5-4EBF-960D-63AB24B2E54D

View attachment 125

First, No I can't get you verified, That isn't something I can do. That is something only YouTube can do when you reach 100k subscribers now.

Learn more about verification here:

Here's What Google Says about it:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3046484?hl=en

Second, How did you get verified? I have been around the MCN Game, and other facets of YouTube, and back before they changed it to 100k subs, I got verified because people pretended to be me. That isn't good for a companies image so the MCN at the time verified me.

I hope that answers all your questions! If you have anymore let me know!
I mean, there's an exception if you are a brand, but they wouldn't let other small youtube creators be verified because they simply aren't that popular. For example, Cheddar, a brand is verified with about 10,000 subscribers.
If you are a small channel and are unable to get verified, i strongly suggest that you verify using other forms of social media.

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I mean, there's an exception if you are a brand, but they wouldn't let other small youtube creators be verified because they simply aren't that popular. For example, Cheddar, a brand is verified with about 10,000 subscribers.
If you are a small channel and are unable to get verified, i strongly suggest that you verify using other forms of social media.
That's stated in the video about brands. Another problem is networks using the "verification badge" as a bargaining chip to join the network, and that's not what it was suppose to do/ be.

TanookiAlex

TubeBuddy Star
Someone i know also got verified from being active on the google forums, with only 18 k. It looks like they have changed it now, however, as many may ask to be verified. Do they still do the same for companies?

Bitbat

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
I believe companies do get an exception however because when cheddar had around 10k subs they had the verification badge.

Hello Everyone,

I get asked a lot "How did you get verified at 100 subscribers?! CAN YOU GET ME VERIFIED!?" I am here to answer that question!
D9ACFC32-A2C5-4EBF-960D-63AB24B2E54D

View attachment 125

First, No I can't get you verified, That isn't something I can do. That is something only YouTube can do when you reach 100k subscribers now.

Learn more about verification here:

Here's What Google Says about it:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3046484?hl=en

Second, How did you get verified? I have been around the MCN Game, and other facets of YouTube, and back before they changed it to 100k subs, I got verified because people pretended to be me. That isn't good for a companies image so the MCN at the time verified me.

I hope that answers all your questions! If you have anymore let me know!
Learning the ropes. Thanks Andrew!

Reactions: Andrew