Community YouTube Verification!

Good news! It only takes 4,000 hours watch-time along with 1,000 subs to be eligible for monetizing your channel!:cool:
Thanks for enlightening me Paul. I hadn't heard of this new YT change.
Much watch time is chugging along but subs is def a prob at only 144 vafter nearly two years lol

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
Gearvlogz.com
--- Post updated ---
So how do I get 100k subscribers in other to get verified?
Make good content, Promote/Share your content on as many different platforms that you can find, create playlists of videos, engage with your viewers when & if they comment on your videos, visit other creators within your niche and do the same to their videos, start streaming if you can build a following this is a great way to build up watch times and Never ask for to do Subs4Subs that will get you banned off of YouTube.
--- Post updated ---
So how do I get 100k subscribers in other to get verified?
Make good content, Promote/Share your content on as many different platforms that you can find, create playlists of videos, engage with your viewers when & if they comment on your videos, visit other creators within your niche and do the same to their videos, start streaming if you can build a following thi and Never ask for to do Subs4Subs that will get you banned off of YouTube.
That's awesome man!:cool: You're super close!!!
Thanks, Paul, Congratulations on your 6 million views milestone!!!

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
--- Post updated ---

Make good content, Promote/Share your content on as many different platforms that you can find, create playlists of videos, engage with your viewers when & if they comment on your videos, visit other creators within your niche and do the same to their videos, start streaming if you can build a following this is a great way to build up watch times and Never ask for to do Subs4Subs that will get you banned off of YouTube.
--- Post updated ---

Make good content, Promote/Share your content on as many different platforms that you can find, create playlists of videos, engage with your viewers when & if they comment on your videos, visit other creators within your niche and do the same to their videos, start streaming if you can build a following thi and Never ask for to do Subs4Subs that will get you banned off of YouTube.

Thanks, Paul, Congratulations on your 6 million views milestone!!!
Great response!

Bitbat

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Hello Everyone,

I get asked a lot "How did you get verified at 100 subscribers?! CAN YOU GET ME VERIFIED!?" I am here to answer that question!
D9ACFC32-A2C5-4EBF-960D-63AB24B2E54D

View attachment 125

First, No I can't get you verified, That isn't something I can do. That is something only YouTube can do when you reach 100k subscribers now.

Learn more about verification here:

Here's What Google Says about it:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3046484?hl=en

Second, How did you get verified? I have been around the MCN Game, and other facets of YouTube, and back before they changed it to 100k subs, I got verified because people pretended to be me. That isn't good for a companies image so the MCN at the time verified me.

I hope that answers all your questions! If you have anymore let me know!
I mean, there's an exception if you are a brand, but they wouldn't let other small youtube creators be verified because they simply aren't that popular. For example, Cheddar, a brand is verified with about 10,000 subscribers.
If you are a small channel and are unable to get verified, i strongly suggest that you verify using other forms of social media.

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I mean, there's an exception if you are a brand, but they wouldn't let other small youtube creators be verified because they simply aren't that popular. For example, Cheddar, a brand is verified with about 10,000 subscribers.
If you are a small channel and are unable to get verified, i strongly suggest that you verify using other forms of social media.
That's stated in the video about brands. Another problem is networks using the "verification badge" as a bargaining chip to join the network, and that's not what it was suppose to do/ be.