• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Community YouTube Verification!

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
I have been a member of G+ for some years now. I have created communities and helped with others. I give advice on photography and travel. Not so long ago I was selected by Google to become a Trusted Tester and Google Create Member. I was of course thrilled to get this email. Being a Create Member gave me automatic Verification once my personal details (address, name, telephone...) had been checked out and associated with my Profile name. And of course, being a Verified Create Member gave my YouTube Channel Verification as both G+ and YouTube. are connected. I hadn't bothered with my Channel in the past, but have now started to work with it as I prepare to cycle completely around the world starting August 1. Never mind just reading this post you lot, get your butts over to my channel and help me to get to 100 :) Steve
Ah, so then you got the verification badge through Google, not YouTube, by being selected as a Trusted Tester and Google Create Member. I didn't even know those things existed 'til now.

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Ah, so then you got the verification badge through Google, not YouTube, by being selected as a Trusted Tester and Google Create Member. I didn't even know those things existed 'til now.
I talked about it in my video about verification. It's one of the ways to get verified through Google + :)

Stevejohnpeel

New User
I didn't know they existed either until just recently. I was very surprised and very grateful of course. The Create community has less then 700 members. It is only accessible by Create members, and is designed to share idea's on ways of improving Google+.

Tommy Drone

Newbie Member
Guys if you want to hit 100 subscribers here's what I did.
Search youtube for recent videos on your topic. For example "Drones," I type in Drones and search by most recent first. Every video that has under 100 views I like, and say something nice. Then subscribe to that person. I did this daily for 3 weeks and that's how I hit my first 100.

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
Search youtube for recent videos on your topic. For example "Drones," I type in Drones and search by most recent first. Every video that has under 100 views I like, and say something nice. Then subscribe to that person. I did this daily for 3 weeks and that's how I hit my first 100.
Do you ever go back to watch those channels again though?

Reactions: Ikerot

Tommy Drone

Newbie Member
Do you ever go back to watch those channels again though?
Yes I do. It's how you build the community and friends.
Not easy but necessary.

So yes everyone you subscribe to, and comment on you want to keep in touch with and visit them. I do my best to keep in touch with everyone.

Best,

TD

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
Yes I do. It's how you build the community and friends.
Not easy but necessary.

So yes everyone you subscribe to, and comment on you want to keep in touch with and visit them. I do my best to keep in touch with everyone.

Best,

TD
That's good. Because most people who do this, don't ever go back. Or they make it look like they do. And it's very frustrating.
I'm glad you actually do it :)

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
The problem with this approach is that it can hurt channels, but seeing you keep up you do it well :)

What I did was focus on helpful topics that people could trust and feel a connection with me.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Hey I don't know if you can answer or help me with this but some of my replies and posts will have that red box with the "!" in it saying Error how do i fix that??
Instead of putting your channel url in the "Youtube Channel ID," put in your ID which is UCaJboTu-jg0hHy945FXJ63A
*coughs* or just wait until @Andrew does it for you.

Reactions: Andrew