• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Community YouTube Verification!

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Hello Everyone,

I get asked a lot "How did you get verified at 100 subscribers?! CAN YOU GET ME VERIFIED!?" I am here to answer that question!
D9ACFC32-A2C5-4EBF-960D-63AB24B2E54D

100 subs.png

First, No I can't get you verified, That isn't something I can do. That is something only YouTube can do when you reach 100k subscribers now.

Learn more about verification here:

Here's What Google Says about it:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3046484?hl=en

Second, How did you get verified? I have been around the MCN Game, and other facets of YouTube, and back before they changed it to 100k subs, I got verified because people pretended to be me. That isn't good for a companies image so the MCN at the time verified me.

I hope that answers all your questions! If you have anymore let me know!

nerycolon1

Newbie Member
Hello Everyone,

I get asked a lot "How did you get verified at 100 subscribers?! CAN YOU GET ME VERIFIED!?" I am here to answer that question!

View attachment 125

First, No I can't get you verified, That isn't something I can do. That is something only YouTube can do when you reach 100k subscribers now.

Second, How did you get verified? I have been around the MCN Game, and other facets of YouTube, and back before they changed it to 100k subs, I got verified because people pretended to be me. That isn't good for a companies image so the MCN at the time verified me.

Hello Everyone,

View attachment 125

When this started? In some places it says partner verified and in other verified. I've been verified around a year and only have 856 subs.

Last edited:

Aaron

When this started? In some places it says partner verified and in other verified. I've been verified around a year and only have 856 subs.
True Verification is the brand/name protection like me and Andrew have that authenticates us as the "real us" essentially. It comes in the form of the check mark you see on our channels.

The partner verified your talking about is just where google sends you a text or something and verifies your a real human.

Reactions: Andrew

ShuriBear

TubeBuddy User
Wait, I'm a little confused.

Is verification different than YouTube giving you a more accurate url once you get 100 subs?
For example, my current channel url is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0x81tdc6pKZ8I1Nae0AcJg
But I thought once you got 100 subs, I could change it to: (EX) www.youtube.com/theanarchonerdist
Is that the same as verification? I really hope not...
Yes it is different. The verification is the checkmark you can get next to your name. Which you see on bigger videocreators i.e. Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Derral Eves

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
I wonder if YouTube would allow me to become verified simply because there are other "dragonate" s out there... Though on YouTube, I believe I was the first... If you do a search (at least for me, the search results might vary based on location and such) mine is the first result, then there is one other channel that comes up second. On Twitter/Facebook/Reddit/Other-Social-Medias there are other "dragonate" s. I wanna be verified as the REAL DragoNate!

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I wonder if YouTube would allow me to become verified simply because there are other "dragonate" s out there... Though on YouTube, I believe I was the first... If you do a search (at least for me, the search results might vary based on location and such) mine is the first result, then there is one other channel that comes up second. On Twitter/Facebook/Reddit/Other-Social-Medias there are other "dragonate" s. I wanna be verified as the REAL DragoNate!
Sadly no :/ They are REALLY strict on their new system.