PC Gaming Mac or PC game?

Ikerot

TubeBuddy Star
wait what? I mean, the Mac is better than the PC in some aspects, but if we're talking about the quantity of games... I mean... >.>
I'm just gonna @Aaron XD

kunicross

TubeBuddy User
Usually for (serious) gaming most people prefer PC and for gaming its propably the better platform regarding price and hardware (and upgrades) as well availability of games and so on.

But of course that also totally depends on which kind of games you are interested in most.

Also I would not really recommend switching platforms just for gaming - I know how much I crige whenever I have to fix some issue for friends ok their Macs and can't imagine it's any different in the other direction.

Aaron

Verified Professional
DO NOT BUY A MAC FOR GAMING. The community is gonna just smash on you for it...

Macs really are designed for those in the creative industry and are not meant for gaming... buy/build a PC for gaming if that is your only intention to use it for.

I generally use my macbook for editing and such, but I go PC for gaming. better selection and depending on your setup, easier to upgrade if your graphics aren't as nice as they use to be.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I generally use my macbook for editing and such, but I go PC for gaming. better selection and depending on your setup, easier to upgrade if your graphics aren't as nice as they use to be.
This is what a lot of my friends due to. I don't like the mac OS PERSONALLY, so I just keep it all to windows, but I understand why people separate it.

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Hello! Some says mac is better than pc. I just want to know what are your thoughts about this and what would you recommend the best game to play?
Thing about Mac is. Whilst it does run the games that fit it way better then PC games. A Mac often has lag issues. As with me being a Mac user. Mac works better on browser and Editing. Whereas it lacks with Steam and other game buying sites as Mac is hard to make a game for and the developement for its games are made on PC. Making Mac the worst choice for Gaming with steam and big games.

Photoguy

Newbie Member
DO NOT BUY A MAC FOR GAMING. The community is gonna just smash on you for it...

Macs really are designed for those in the creative industry and are not meant for gaming... buy/build a PC for gaming if that is your only intention to use it for.
Haha I love those caps in that sentence. It says it all...:joy: On topic, Mac is not good for gaming at all...