TubeBuddy Good MCM ?

jy95

New User
Hello,

I may look up to a new MCM (Scale Lab wasn't worthy I think).
Which one could you suggest ?

Thanks

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I may look up to a new MCM (Scale Lab wasn't worthy I think).
Which one could you suggest ?

Thanks
What kind of channel do you have? If you have a gaming channel I would say curse or union for gamers, other than that not many I would recommend.

OP
OP
jy95

jy95

New User
@Andrew After testing union for gamers, that is an interesting choice except they hadn't TubeBuddy network partnership :(

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
@Andrew After testing union for gamers, that is an interesting choice except they hadn't TubeBuddy network partnership :(
They offer a decent cut, and you have access to epidemic sounds. Honestly, I don't have a MCN on my personal channel. Don't really have a need for it.

OP
OP
jy95

jy95

New User
Thanks for the list : the problem is a lot of MCN doesn't do anything to help you

Union For Gamers had sent me this last month, even MCN got bad news :

Hello GamesPassionFR

We are reaching out to inform you that we will be releasing your channel from our YouTube network and terminating your partnership with us on July 20th.

As you may be aware, YouTube is currently changing guidelines surrounding their platform. In order to comply with those changes on our end, we sadly have to end your channels partnership with us.

Please know that all remaining earnings you have generated with us will still be paid out as per the standard payment schedule, with your final payment taking place on September 10th. We greatly appreciated your partnership with us, and we wish you nothing but the best for your future.

If you have any further questions regarding this, please contact our support team

Sugikhan

New User
Thanks for the list : the problem is a lot of MCN doesn't do anything to help you

Union For Gamers had sent me this last month, even MCN got bad news :

Hello GamesPassionFR

We are reaching out to inform you that we will be releasing your channel from our YouTube network and terminating your partnership with us on July 20th.

As you may be aware, YouTube is currently changing guidelines surrounding their platform. In order to comply with those changes on our end, we sadly have to end your channels partnership with us.

Please know that all remaining earnings you have generated with us will still be paid out as per the standard payment schedule, with your final payment taking place on September 10th. We greatly appreciated your partnership with us, and we wish you nothing but the best for your future.

If you have any further questions regarding this, please contact our support team
Curse still exists but they have stopped taking applications, they may open that again however at some point.

Sugikhan

New User
I was recently rejected from curse, for no real reason, so curious what's happening internally.
They laid off bunch of channels recently and closed applications, probably similar issues other networks are facing. YouTube did restrictive things for All MCN regarding what kinda channels can be partnered.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
They laid off bunch of channels recently and closed applications, probably similar issues other networks are facing. YouTube did restrictive things for All MCN regarding what kinda channels can be partnered.
I think MCN's are coming to an end, very little benefit for creators, but A LOT for networks :/

Sugikhan

New User
you are right Andrew, youtube has taken lot of their rights really which made them special. Actually many of the networks got closed in the initial purge last year.

EV Nick

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
if your earning tiny amounts and don't have a bank account then why go to an MCN and share half.

If your earning lots then why not have a bank account and get paid rather than share half.

I see no benefit, if they spent there cut helping drive traffic to you fair enough but most sit there and do nothing

Sugikhan

New User
if your earning tiny amounts and don't have a bank account then why go to an MCN and share half.

If your earning lots then why not have a bank account and get paid rather than share half.

I see no benefit, if they spent there cut helping drive traffic to you fair enough but most sit there and do nothing
No network is having 50/50 share, it seems your not familiar with industry. Most networks offer 70-80% shares

EV Nick

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
still a poor share, i have no network and in 12 months i have almost 2000 subs and EVERY video i do gets well over 1000 views in a week. I see people on MCN's not getting them results and then having to share an income

Sugikhan

New User
still a poor share, i have no network and in 12 months i have almost 2000 subs and EVERY video i do gets well over 1000 views in a week. I see people on MCN's not getting them results and then having to share an income
your arguing based on anecdotes not facts. Every top 1000 youtuber is on a network, there is a reason for that.