Strategy Vid2Vid Promotion (TubeBuddy Tool)

Paul

TubeBuddy Legend
texturemaster.com
I just wanted to encourage everyone that uses TubeBuddy to utilize the Vid2Vid Promotion feature to gain more views when uploading new videos.

I get at least double the views that I normally would if I didn't use the Vid2Vid!

I check both boxes: 1) Featured Video Promotion 2) Description Promotion and that's basically all you have to do. Now your new upload will be promoted with a tiny video overlay and in the description of every one of your other videos. TubeBuddy makes this super easy!

Hope this helps you grow your channel! -Paul

OP
OP
Paul

Paul

TubeBuddy Legend
texturemaster.com
How does this work if you have videos that will not be published for months outs out?
Not sure about that @Johnnys Train Videos. I live from video to video...Lol.
I use the Vid2Vid Promo to help boost my views for the first 48-72 hours since Youtube uses these first few day's as a gauge for promoting a new upload. If the video is doing really well I'll leave the Vid2Vid in place until I have a new video to upload. If it's just an average preforming video after 72 hours. I'll put a popular video in the Vid2Vid until I'm ready to upload a new video.

Carlton

New User
I just wanted to encourage everyone that uses TubeBuddy to utilize the Vid2Vid Promotion feature to gain more views when uploading new videos.

I get at least double the views that I normally would if I didn't use the Vid2Vid!

I check both boxes: 1) Featured Video Promotion 2) Description Promotion and that's basically all you have to do. Now your new upload will be promoted with a tiny video overlay and in the description of every one of your other videos. TubeBuddy makes this super easy!

Hope this helps you grow your channel! -Paul
It doesnt work, I used it and ended up only getting 5 views on my new video. It is a waste of time. I got less views than I normally get

Damon

TubeBuddy User
Man, so much capability in this little app. I will give it a go.

Do you put your at the beginning or end of the description? My descriptions are pretty long since I have prices from my fishing tackle shop.

. . . Yeah! This thing really works! It loaded a link to one of my latest videos in every video in the back log. My goodness! Now I can point everyone to my latest video. This should be nice.

Last edited:

GPUabuse

Newbie Member
I tried vid2vid and ended up deleting all 400+ of my video descriptions.. lol sh*t!

* I got it back easily by removing the vid2vid.. nice!