Solved How do I downgrade my licence back to free?

Hi Andrew and Phil.
Since it's been awhile since I've been able to use TB features on Firefox jwith more delays for afew weeks I'd like to downgrade my licence.
I'm currently a star licencee which costs almost $30AUD per month, Without access to TB I feel like I'm just currently spending money for no reason.
How can I go back to a free licence till TB is up and running on Firefox again?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Hi Andrew and Phil.
Since it's been awhile since I've been able to use TB features on Firefox jwith more delays for afew weeks I'd like to downgrade my licence.
I'm currently a star licencee which costs almost $30AUD per month, Without access to TB I feel like I'm just currently spending money for no reason.
How can I go back to a free licence till TB is up and running on Firefox again?
Sorry to see this :/

https://tubebuddy.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000619203-how-to-cancel-your-license

Here is how you cancel your license.

Phil

Administrator
Administrator
www.tubebuddy.com
Alright, just cancelled your license. I see that it charged you today I think so I refunded that payment. Also, since you've been a big help on our forums, I gave you a 2 year free upgrade to Star level so you won't need to pay anymore. We actually have good news when it comes to FireFox. We have made a lot of progress recently because we had to convert the extension to a whole new type that they require and we hear that the approval process takes just a day or two instead of many weeks for this new kind. So - once we have the conversion complete, hopefully it twill be ready soon after that.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Alright, just cancelled your license. I see that it charged you today I think so I refunded that payment. Also, since you've been a big help on our forums, I gave you a 2 year free upgrade to Star level so you won't need to pay anymore. We actually have good news when it comes to FireFox. We have made a lot of progress recently because we had to convert the extension to a whole new type that they require and we hear that the approval process takes just a day or two instead of many weeks for this new kind. So - once we have the conversion complete, hopefully it twill be ready soon after that.
That's awesome! I couldn't agree more about @Michael J Elliott

How easy is it to downgrade a license from Star to Pro. I have a lot of work to do on over 1000 historic clips but after that I suspect Pro will meet my needs. My YouTube presence is non-commercial and unmonitised and I intend for it to stay like that and while the costs of Star are good value I am sure, they are a bit high for me to maintain. Thanks for any help

Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
How easy is it to downgrade a license from Star to Pro. I have a lot of work to do on over 1000 historic clips but after that I suspect Pro will meet my needs. My YouTube presence is non-commercial and unmonitised and I intend for it to stay like that and while the costs of Star are good value I am sure, they are a bit high for me to maintain. Thanks for any help

Andrew
Tagging @Phil

hi tubebuddies..:) anyone there..pls help me.
--- Post updated ---
anyone pls help me...
--- Post updated ---
my keyword tracking report shows this. one,... but the edit page shows as ranking 3rd and many tags ..are 3 4 5 ..thinking of quitting tubrbuddy..showing false ranks..
t1.png
t2.png

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
hi tubebuddies..:) anyone there..pls help me.
--- Post updated ---
anyone pls help me...
--- Post updated ---
my keyword tracking report shows this. one,... but the edit page shows as ranking 3rd and many tags ..are 3 4 5 ..thinking of quitting tubrbuddy..showing false ranks.. View attachment 1241 View attachment 1242
Rankings are based on your search and preferences by default. You can change rankings by going to settings, and selecting incognito results.