• Scalelab

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another Network

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

SIFYYT

New User
Subscriber Goal
Hi, I create Videos and which network is the best for me?

Scalelab

Provides: 80/20 Revenue Share, ., AudioMicro and Epimedic Sounds.
Are there any networks better than this?
If yes, tell me and I'll see if I'll join it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Just Chatting

Newbie Member
Since your views is low i would look for a network with no lock in and look at the perks. If you're a bigger channel i would not go below 90/10

>not freedom

xingcat

TubeBuddy Star
www.xingcat.com
Subscriber Goal
I have to agree with the other posters, here. At your channel size, I don't know what kind of perks you're looking for, but be careful with networks that take on small-sized YouTube creators, as they can tend to be predatory.

Dreigiau Nyth

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
in today's world, you can do more for yourself and get more. MCN just takes money for stuff you can and could do yourself.
i would google MCN and then reGoogle the stuff they offer to you, i bet you could get or do it for free or a lot less money then they want.
I would say about 80%(?) of youtuber do not have MCN and they hit recorded numbers and profit and get supporters.
so DO NOT rush into a MCN, after time you will see. Good luck mate..

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
Don't forget YouTube already takes 55% of the ad revenue you get. You're left with 45%. The 80/20 split with this network means that they take 20% of your 45% and leave you with even less.
Networks in general are not worth it and do not help you much, especially if that network doesn't have someone to work with you personally or if the network has more than 100 channels in it already. The more channels they have under them, the more channels they need to help promote and stuff, which means the less effective they end up being. You end up basically paying them a portion of your ad revenue for maybe an extra couple views.

DeAngelis

New User
bit.ly
Subscriber Goal
I signed up for one this weekend and forgot the name! I tried to make a video recording a website like ashley made three videos and they almost closed my channel i deleted the third video before they closed all this hard work down.

Aaron

goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Don't bother with networks unless they give you something you can't get with what you make off of your channel. Also only join no-contract if any.

If you think you "need to join one" you likely don't know what it is and think its something its not.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Don't bother with networks unless they give you something you can't get with what you make off of your channel. Also only join no-contract if any.

If you think you "need to join one" you likely don't know what it is and think its something its not.
I would agree with this. In 2010 networks were great! Now YouTube gives us all networks offer, so all networks are nowadays are a middle man with some nice features.