Need Advice 1K Subscribers But No Views?!

Joviel Martinez

New User
TubeBuddy User
I have a little over 1K subs. I barely get over 40 views on my videos and I have no idea why. I use to get around the 100's before I hit 1K which makes no sense. I use to make a certain type of video but stopped because I got my PS4 taken away. I tried doing it again but I dont get views. Can anyone help?!

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
From what I see, you had a hit with the WWE 2K16 but you haven't done it in a while. I get that since I actually took a break on my channel when I had a hit with a series as well. When I came back, I don't garner as much views as I used to. The different thing with your series and mine is that mine still hit the SEO.

They may be other factors that got people to subbed to you like your most popular video about Injustice. I had a video almost reaching to 200k and I was getting subs from people who did it just because and they don't watch any of my other videos. I had to take that down because of that reason :p

Anyways, I don't know if there's much to do rather than work on your SEO, get it advertised on social media (but not too much where people get annoyed), and keep persisting. Everybody gets ups and downs.

Aaron

goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Simply put if you have 1k subs and 10 views it means 1 of two things if not both. Your subs are not seeing your content or your subs are not interested in your content. They also may be inactive but YouTube has been good lately about dealing with that.

Xscape

New User
familienshow.biz
Subscriber Goal
I also think the subs are inactive. Or they really do not care enough anymore. It's amazing, but there are even channels with almost a million subs that only get 10K views per video. Taking a break can be just really damaging sometimes.

OrkoTV

New User
from my experience with friends that have many subscribers. There is a 10% rules it seems. You usually get 10% or less of you views to subscribers. So if you have 1000 subs, your video will normal get 100views if you are lucky and dont promote it anywhere else. I have seen my friend get a message about a video i put up almost 5 days later after i posted it. So you subscribers will not all get messaged once its uploaded.

Raxx425

New User
My channel has the opposite affect, I have 66k views channel wide and only 294 subs. I tend to get more views than subscribers which makes me think i must be doing something wrong but I just keep plugging through and hoping that one day I will post a video and get more subs.

nerycolon1

Newbie Member
Simply put if you have 1k subs and 10 views it means 1 of two things if not both. Your subs are not seeing your content or your subs are not interested in your content. They also may be inactive but YouTube has been good lately about dealing with that.
If that was true, then why I have to check my subscribers to make sure that YouTube doesn't unsubscribes them and some subscribers are doing this too. I have subscribers that has written to be say that they resubscribed because they didn't know that they were unsubscribed.

KillPainHaters

New User
TubeBuddy User
That;'s weird. That happens to me sometimes as well. When school starts expect views to be lover though. Remember kids watch gamers mostly.