• Guest - we're building a commmunity team! Click Here to learn more!

Question What is The Reason Why You Created Your YouTube Channel?

When Emi was 2 years old he started watching YouTube videos on his mommy iPad and of course his fave channel was Ryan ToysReview. Some months later Emi asked why he didn't have his own channel like Ryan and as response to that question we started Emi ToysReview and here we are :) and recently passed the 1k subs milestone and Emi LOVES doing toys reviews and other fun activities to share on YouTube.

firstly, i have the skill to do video productions, second i travel a lot ...like every 3 months around Europe, It would be epic to document my travel via cinematic videos. But then again i get inspired when i actually used youtube to search for tips " what to do and what to eat" in a new country that u travelling to. I saw all these beautiful Vlogs and i thought about it. I can do that. So i wanted to inspire my skill and share my journey with other people in the community via my work! hopefully itll do well!

RonTraveLife

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
firstly, i have the skill to do video productions, second i travel a lot ...like every 3 months around Europe, It would be epic to document my travel via cinematic videos. But then again i get inspired when i actually used youtube to search for tips " what to do and what to eat" in a new country that u travelling to. I saw all these beautiful Vlogs and i thought about it. I can do that. So i wanted to inspire my skill and share my journey with other people in the community via my work! hopefully itll do well!
Good to hear that you started vlogging your travel, nice start. Same here I love traveling as in a lot, but my time wont allow me, as i have a regular 8-hour work, so I planned my travel 4-5 times a year and consumed my leave credits.

In November I will be in Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam.

https://goo.gl/vsdPfQ

tubebuddy.jpg

Good to hear that you started vlogging your travel, nice start. Same here I love traveling as in a lot, but my time wont allow me, as i have a regular 8-hour work, so I planned my travel 4-5 times a year and consumed my leave credits.

In November I will be in Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam.

https://goo.gl/vsdPfQ

View attachment 1699
thats cool though, i would love to go to Asia and make epic cinematic vlog over there. would be rad as hell! keep doing at what you love instead getting viewers. im mainly doing the youtube thing for my portfolio and to challengge myself with other filmmakers when it comes to videographer skills. and im only using my mobile phone and gimbal right now haha because its so easy and i have them all the time with me and its so light!

RonTraveLife

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
thats cool though, i would love to go to Asia and make epic cinematic vlog over there. would be rad as hell! keep doing at what you love instead getting viewers. im mainly doing the youtube thing for my portfolio and to challengge myself with other filmmakers when it comes to videographer skills. and im only using my mobile phone and gimbal right now haha because its so easy and i have them all the time with me and its so light!
Wow i just come across to your channel, great videos though I love cinematic views. I just bought my gimbal few weeks ago and used it once on my travel. It was nice though I am still studying on th proper usage of it. I your editing skills is really good. Mine I just used a simple editing tool like Corel Videostudio.

Capp00

New User
TubeBuddy Star
I first created it to share videos with my friends. Wanted them to see the cool base I had made in minecraft. So I did a basic tour showing it off.
It got a lot of attention. So I thought I would see what else I could do. Created a basic tutorial and it blew up. Started getting a decent following and figured I'd run with it. Went from an oops, to a part-time hobby, to a business.

AllVisuals4U

Newbie Member
I like to share what i'm learning. It's also a database for how to do things. Then 3D printing stuff came around and I like to share that as well. It's also kind of addictive.

I resigned and moved to the Memphis. My sibling got some information about my living conditions so I made a couple of recordings and posted them. He watched them, so I made a couple of something beyond. Other individuals overlord began observing as well, so I simply continued making them. At that point, I began to do philanthropy work and utilize my recordings to help raise reserves. Lamentably I don't get much from Adsense yet so I need to really ask for it ha

NTG Drone

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I want to show people about my perspective in video art. Especially when it comes to drone, it's the amazing landscape or building view you can see from the sky. and I want all people to experience that.

Debsterism

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Star
I've been on the web in one form or another since the early CompuServe days. I then went to AOL and started working for a channel called NetNoir, as the online marketing manager and content developer. One of the things I enjoyed was the relationship advice chats and answering the questions for people. Did that then created my own website in 1997 (which is still online though in a vastly different form). After that I discovered BlogTalkRadio and did my relationship shows there for about 8 years before abandoning that altogether and switching to YouTube.

Though I've had my YT channel since 2009, I really didn't start using it much until 2015/2016. I had maybe a dozen videos if that from 2002-2015. lolol Once I decided to switch over I wondered why I waited so long. I could have been one of those Pew deePie people making the big bucks. My content is unique, my delivery is hilarous, and my insight into what makes men and women tick is beyond compare. I combine street smarts with an education combined with research and independent study in human sociology, gender studies, communication, conflict resolution, and psychology. At this juncture I have more than 28 years of experience online doing what I do and love the YouTube format best.

Not only can people HEAR what I have to say - I can combine graphics, slides, interviews, memes, guests, sounds, music and video clips to create a memorable, attention grabbing 90 minute broadcast. I think my channel visitors greatly enjoy being able to SEE as well as hear me, as body language and facial expressions were what was missing on BlogTalk.

My next addition to the show will be call-ins, which I am trying to set up now. I wasn't a tech person, but learning streaming, OBS, PhotoShop, Twitch.TV, YouTube, video editing and sound board/mixing has really been interesting for me.

So to make a long story short, I started my YouTube channel in 2009 because I heard about it and thought it might be an great way to augment the work I was doing on other platforms and as a way to promote my books. Sadly, I neglected to follow through, but I'm here now and going strong for the past two years. I've increased my subscribers from 30 to over 14,500 and my goal is to triple that by the end of 2019.

Greneey

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Simple! I needed money!
Haha JK.

I was looking for a way to share my knowledge and build an international community of people who are interested in the same stuff than me.
Also, I just want to have fun and edit stuff I like. (You won't believe it but as an editor, you also have to edit projects which are not on your "I would watch on TV" list.)

BraveStarrTG

TubeBuddy User
I'll be honest. In part, because I had hopes of making a channel that could make me money like those popular Youtubers at the time but also because I found it fun to make videos and in the process, I learned I had skills at video and photo editing I didn't know I had. This led me to want to learn more and now I want to make this career and thus I want my channel to grown not just to entertain and possibly educate people but also to make even more money than I thought I could do before.

I made it at first just because it was something NEW. Then I decided I wanted to show people how to Do things with Apple Devices as I had a Love of Apple Products. Then it just kinda took off from there.

After retiring I have more time on my hands, so decided to start exploring with video just over a month ago. I love to share what I do with others and have many explores on the cards this year.