Question What is The Reason Why You Created Your YouTube Channel?

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
I had a lot of things to talk about when it comes to the topic of anime. I used to have a blog where I write reviews, but then I realized, "Why do that when I can just make a video out of it (for the people who don't want to read lol)."

Then there's the reason I've started the channel (when it wasn't always anime) was because I wanted to learn how to talk better. Honestly, that hasn't gone well lol.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I had a lot of things to talk about when it comes to the topic of anime. I used to have a blog where I write reviews, but then I realized, "Why do that when I can just make a video out of it (for the people who don't want to read lol)."

Then there's the reason I've started the channel (when it wasn't always anime) was because I wanted to learn how to talk better. Honestly, that hasn't gone well lol.
That's Cool!

Paul

TubeBuddy Legend
texturemaster.com
I originally started my channel in 2009 for good local search engine optimization for my drywall and painting company. Around 2010 my channel started getting more more how to questions. So I started making this type of content to help others out. And here I am in 2017 with almost 5,000 subscribers and 3,000,000 views!:cool:

Last edited:

Spinman

Newbie Member
spin-man.com
I want to show the world OR at least 10 people that normal dont exist, and if you think you are normal look within yourself. You can be a nerd, a gamer, a psychic, a funny one, a serious one, a music lover.... all blend in to one Twisted person like myself.:eek:;)

Last edited:

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I want to show the world OR at least 10 people that normal dont exist, and if you think you are normal look within yourself. You can be a nerd, a gamer, a psychic, a funny one, a serious one, a music lover.... all blend in to one Twisted person like myself.:eek:;)
That's a cool concept :)

OP
OP
Limitless HD

Limitless HD

TubeBuddy User
That's a fact. Just be yourself. No need to change the way you act so people will like you. Thanks for posting:)

OP
OP
Limitless HD

Limitless HD

TubeBuddy User
i created my channel to bring smiles to people who dont have it. But, really at first it was a dare to make a channel. that channel grew. It got 3 strikes and deleted. This channel was made to bring smiles.
Sorry to hear about your other channel. Glad that you are trying to bring smiles to your viewers. Thanks for replying!

Sibernethy

Newbie Member
I made my channel in response to Markiplier's "I Lost a Friend" video to give people a place to go when they're down on themselves so they can enjoy fun and lighthearted comedy without suffering from harmful, depressing voices and influences as much as I did. I'm also a mental health and wellness advocate, having been through terrible anxiety attacks and debilitating depression for many, many years.

Because I'm bored with writing blog posts, and I think my content about Mac automation software is better suited for video. In fact, not sure if I even want to blog site any more. I'm not against reading articles, but I just don't think many people are reading 1000 word articles about technology. They want to see stuff in action.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Because I'm bored with writing blog posts, and I think my content about Mac automation software is better suited for video. In fact, not sure if I even want to blog site any more. I'm not against reading articles, but I just don't think many people are reading 1000 word articles about technology. They want to see stuff in action.
I would keep the blog, because google will index that as a back link, and help your videos do better :)

it's really funny how I found to you tube...I was searching around the internet and came to an onlinemarketing website that promised a new income from your home , whereever that might be.....I got attracted to know more, because have 2 homes and never be longer at one place than 6 month. As a frequent traveler , I like to have a work over the internet to be independent. I got curious in what was promised for a huge amount of money, which i think was much over the top. I decided, as I have time, to go the slow and secure way , just learning by doing myself. On my path, I discovered my interest in writing blogs and doing videos, where I can inform people my ideas and views. Also being educative to the tango scene, where many people do not want to spent money on classes and therefore spoiling the dance floor with horrible dancing. With my educational videos, I am giving them the chance to learn for the better, at least online for free, and herewith I may be beneficial for better tango dancing in general. And yes, last but not least....I want to make an earning , sure.

OP
OP
Limitless HD

Limitless HD

TubeBuddy User
it's really funny how I found to you tube...I was searching around the internet and came to an onlinemarketing website that promised a new income from your home , whereever that might be.....I got attracted to know more, because have 2 homes and never be longer at one place than 6 month. As a frequent traveler , I like to have a work over the internet to be independent. I got curious in what was promised for a huge amount of money, which i think was much over the top. I decided, as I have time, to go the slow and secure way , just learning by doing myself. On my path, I discovered my interest in writing blogs and doing videos, where I can inform people my ideas and views. Also being educative to the tango scene, where many people do not want to spent money on classes and therefore spoiling the dance floor with horrible dancing. With my educational videos, I am giving them the chance to learn for the better, at least online for free, and herewith I may be beneficial for better tango dancing in general. And yes, last but not least....I want to make an earning , sure.
Thats great to hear :)

Eric Burdon

Newbie Member
bit.ly
It's been a really long time since I've been here, but I'd like to change that as I've been missing out on community and also growing my channel. Anyway the main reason why I started my Youtube channel, and why I've booted it back up since the start of December (after a 4 month hiatus) is that I'd like to help people.

It's not a big surprise since I expressed that desire before creating the videos that I now have up for the month of December, but before then the videos didn't really show that. I talked a lot about myself and didn't focus on the bigger picture at work. Going back to my channel and breathing new life into it now I feel will be easier as I understand the value of community, what I want to get out of life, what I want to do to get out of it, but more importantly my true why for going through this.

It's good to be back here again and looking forward to chatting more here more often.:)

xingcat

TubeBuddy Star
www.xingcat.com
In 2007, my company moved me to Tokyo to work there for a bit. I wanted my family and friends to see where I was living (nobody in my immediate family had lived overseas before) and YouTube was the best, only free way to update people on what I was doing. I uploaded a few short videos, then kind of abandoned the channel for about 8 years. Then I started up again when I was growing out my hair and joined a "long hair community" and then started doing puppetry stuff.