Affiliate Strategies How to apply for VIP or Super Affiliate

Phil

CEO of TubeBuddy
Administrator
If you refer 50 people, you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate and if you refer 250 people who install TubeBuddy you can apply to become a Super Affiliate. VIPs earn a 40% commission with no minimum payment + 1 year FREE Star level upgrade and Super Affiliates earn a 50% commission with no minimum + free Lifetime Legend level upgrade.

When you reach a new level: Just email directly - affiliates@tubebuddy.com and include your affiliate code along with what channel you want upgraded.

Thanks!
-Phil

WoodenRailwayStudio

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Quick note - if you reach VIP or Super Affiliate levels, there is now a button that you can click to auto-upgrade yourself and claim your free upgrade. It's at https://www.tubebuddy.com/affiliates/dashboard
Hi Phil,
Thank you. I just clicked on the button. Does it take a few days for the upgrade to happen? Thanks again and I sincerely love TubeBuddy. The tools have really helped with views and new subscribers. Once I added some new tags and began branding my thumbnails, I noticed an immediate jump in viewership. I did a shoutout video and have been promoting my TubeBuddy affiliate heavily and getting a lot of installs and a handful of purchases. I think anyone who has a Youtube channel would be silly to not use TubeBuddy. Thanks again, Kenny

Basic Filmmaker

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hey Phil! I'm working on it. Will be posting this TubeBuddy video next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy Drone

If you refer 50 people, you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate and if you refer 250 people who install TubeBuddy you can apply to become a Super Affiliate. VIPs earn a 40% commission with no minimum payment + 1 year FREE Star level upgrade and Super Affiliates earn a 50% commission with no minimum + free Lifetime Legend level upgrade.

When you reach a new level: We plan to create a form for you to fill out to apply but for now, just email me directly - phil@tubebuddy.com and include your affiliate code along with what channel you want upgraded.

Thanks!
-Phil
Sign me up! Tell me what to do next.

Goher K

When you reach a new level: We plan to create a form for you to fill out to apply but for now, just email me directly - phil@tubebuddy.com and include your affiliate code along with what channel you want upgraded.

Thanks!
-Phil
Dear Phil,
My current AFFILIATE LEVEL is VIP Affiliate screenshot attached but no licence updated yet please help me.

Current licence screenshot

I already emailed you ago at phil@tubebuddy.com please find an email in your inbox as details listed below:
Subject: AFFILIATE LEVEL to VIP Affiliate
Submission Time: Sun, Jul 29, 12:34 AM

Thanks,
Goher K