• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What was the first Video Game you Remember playing?

Lady April

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
oh jeez. Me and Robbie came up in a house with one tv, a few game consoles and one VHS player (the only movie was Stuart little). We had a N64, PS1 and PS2. But the first game i remember playing is between GTA san andreas and Super mario 64! I cant make out which one was earlier. We always rented games from a video store so we didnt own a game until we got superman for our Xbox at 8
Robbie also owned a Gameboy that our uncle gave him!

Spinman

Recognized Member
spin-man.com
Subscriber Goal
some German gadget back in the 1980's, that there was a spaceship on top and was throwing astronauts and i had to catch them,but the game i used to spend all my money, was wonderboy in monsterland........WHAT A GAME!

Reactions: kunicross

My RandomGamePlay

Subscriber Goal
For me, it must be game like a Tennis in Atari, its so much fun when i was kid and playing with my Dad.
But the real first love in game must be Suikoden II ... Amazing...

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
www.gearvlogz.com
Subscriber Goal
Pong but a friend had it so that was it. A few years later one Christmas My mom score me a Refurbished Atari 2600 console through her work at the time since her work was a chip supplier to Atari.

Reactions: Paul

Cabbitude

TubeBuddy Pro
www.CabbitudeGaming.com
Subscriber Goal
I've been a gamer since I was an infant... at least it feels that way. My Dad was very into technology and we were one of the only houses in town with not one, but TWO computers through the late 80s and early 90s.. So I played a lot of video games in that era... But let's see what I can recall - The very, very first video games I can remember playing are:

Battle Chess:
battle-chess.gif

Scorched Earth:
scorchedearth2.gif

Lemmings:
2M3W.gif

I also have vague memories of a video game that had like... a knight side scroller at the top of the screen and words for the bottom 2 thirds of the screen. If you typed the words in correctly the knight would do things like ride his horse, leap over bottomless pits, slay dragons, etc. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called though. Tried looking it up but to no avail.This was how I learned how to type quickly and with few-ish errors ;)

Games Played at School in the early 90s:
Oregon Trail
giphy.gif

Number Munchers:
Wo48BEG.gif

There are a zillion others.. but those are... I /think/ some of the very first games I've ever played.

Reactions: GearVlogz

AllofTheAbove

Subscriber Goal
Once, I went to a pizza place with my parents as a kid and we played Mrs. Pacman while waiting, but after that, Tekken 2 (could have been Mortal Kombat, but the boy I was hanging out with wouldn't allow girls to play). My parents bought me a gaming system for a birthday and Tekken 2 was the first game I received.

Reactions: GearVlogz

EplxPro

Hmmm this is so hard to remember. It's along the lines of Commander Keen or The Secret of Monkey Island.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Hard to say... First game I ever personally owned was Spider-Man 2.

As far as first to play I believe that was Pokemon Blue? That or Star Fox 64... I know my first gaming experience ever was a nintendo console just not sure which one and which game...

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The first video game that i remember playing was a Dino flash game. It had a membership for 1.99 and as a kid, i couldn't afford it. All i know now is that i had a candy cane on my dinosaur's back. I don't remember what the game was called, though.
I think it shut down. Since i forgot my old password i botted about 200 accounts because i couldn't remember a password.