• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What was the first Video Game you Remember playing?

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys,

Just want to know What was the first Video Game you Remember playing?

For me, it's Super Mario on TV Games.My first PC game was GTA Vice City.

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
The very first ones had been stuff like snakes, space invaders and then tetris - also my mother had a copy of Zack McCracken but we did not understand the copy protection so we never went farther then murdering the two headed squirrel with the butter knife I think.

The first true Game I remember was Flight simulator 2.0 on a amber display I can't recount how many times I crashed that chessna into the sears tower... (guess I never figured out landing but must haben been 6 or 7 back then...

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Pong. I got it for christmas back in 1975 or 1976. We were amazed they could make a tv do that ha ha... yeah... I am old... what of it ha ha :cool:
Most memorable game was the pinball machine "Black Knight", back in 1980. It actually spoke to us. I am easily amused.

xingcat

Experienced Poster
TubeBuddy Star
www.xingcat.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm old enough to remember when Pong first showed up in stores and restaurants and we all thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Guitar Hack

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Congo Bongo. 1980.
We had to program it onto a tape deck, then plug it into the ColecoVision. :laughing:
It came out on 'Floppy' in 1983.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Unsure of the timelines, it would either be PacMan on Commodore 64, Donky Kong on Game and Watch, or possibly Super Mario Bros BEFORE I ever actually played it. Pretty sure I experienced all of them at or around 10 years old, possibly even younger.

Rune_Princess

Not sure the exact name but I was really little when I played my first PC game called Lost Worlds on Windows Me... I miss that game. Oh and Timmy the Dream Hunter! :D

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Coming up without a lot of Money. I was forced into games that weren't new even for my time when i started. I remember the first game i ever had and played. Its Pokemon Blue For the original Gameboy. Im now playing it on my channel for so many reasons. I just loved that game and young R spent so much time on that game. And resisting it now? I can say. It's still as good as it was back then.

Also sorry for more gushing but i hold so many memories

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
When I was a kid my dad bought me a Commodore 128 with a lot of games.
One of the games was Commando. Almost every day I visited my dad and if I wasn't hanging with my friends, having a barbeque with my dad, then you could find me in front of the computer play Commando. I remember I almost always died every time I passed a bridge and it took my a lot of tries to finish the game. It's good memories to have :)

Uncle

Subscriber Goal
This has brought back memories. My first video game was Crash Bandicoot which i played on my neighbor's Playstation. I had no idea what I was doing. :laughing: