TubeBuddy Tips Daily Uploads!!!

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Daily upload isn't even something I would even think of doing lol. For me, it's always been 2 - 3 videos a week. Unless Youtube is my main job, I'm not exactly the greatest person who can keep track of what they're doing.

Though for my 3 videos a week kind of strategy is that I work on videos for the next week (unless the video is urgent). Then on that week, I work on the next week lol. Rinse and repeat.

Upload block for me is just my inability to stay on track (again lol). I have a lot of things I should be working on, but instead I'm here writing :p Or if I got a game I really want to play, I'll play that all day instead of editing. I need to work on that o_o

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
Daily upload isn't even something I would even think of doing lol. For me, it's always been 2 - 3 videos a week. Unless Youtube is my main job, I'm not exactly the greatest person who can keep track of what they're doing.

Though for my 3 videos a week kind of strategy is that I work on videos for the next week (unless the video is urgent). Then on that week, I work on the next week lol. Rinse and repeat.

Upload block for me is just my inability to stay on track (again lol). I have a lot of things I should be working on, but instead I'm here writing :p Or if I got a game I really want to play, I'll play that all day instead of editing. I need to work on that o_o
I get easily distracted and sidetracked as well. Either by games I don't need to be playing, people I shouldn't be wasting my time replying to in my Twitter DMs (long story) or looking for deals on things I need (or rather want, but that will make my life easier for what I do on YouTube) like cheaper, but still good monitors, a corner desk keyboard tray, and other things I come up with that I can't think of right this second.

Also naps. laziness

Viktor Sághy

New User
viktorsaghy.com
Subscriber Goal
I started with daily uploads.
It just seemed like the thing to do given the channels I looked up to.

Can't say it's been easy.
Between my real job, the travel that it often requires, and my family... It's been tough.

Having said that... I'm still having fun. :)

I'm not sure what your genre is ... I'll check later but I'm actually boarding an airplane for one of those work trips... But my channel is a gaming channel so I've got lots of options when I start to feel like I'm out of ideas.

That's not to say blocks don't happen... But I haven't missed a day yet. :)
BATCHING! BATCHING! BATCHING!
I'm still not at at the 5 videos per week but for me recording 4-6 videos on Saturday works. Then I cut some during the week. If I can record more I release it means I have some buffer
--- Post updated ---
I really like what you are doing Viktor, I subbed.
Thank you BRO! Very appreciated!;)
What do you like about the channel? And what are the points of improvement?