• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Question How did you find TubeBuddy?

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I won't state what discussion, however I was prohibited from another YouTube-related gathering for posting excessively, similar to 6 posts in 10 minutes. I presented the subjects on help the gathering. They were not spam, they were great LED Moon Lamps subjects with my expectation to encourage the gathering. In result, I got treated like junk for doing it. So I expected to discover me another YouTube discussion to call home. Also, that is the point at which I discovered TubeBuddy and all of you have been extremely cool with me. So here I am and now that I utilize the product, I am so glad I discovered this place. Google Search is the means by which I discovered it.
Welcome to our community!

Beanie Draws

I found it a few years ago after discovering Roberto Blake and he was doing some TubeBuddy sponsored channel review videos, thought i'd check it out, and very glad I did :)

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I found you Guys at Vidcon Last year, I approached your Booth...read up on it. NOW...I'm a Paid Pro License User
That's awesome! Welcome :D

It came up on You Tube when I was browsing videos. Tried the free version, liked it, so subscribed to get the full program
I'm happy we're doing well in SEO haha!

I found TubeBuddy by my sister, TanookiAlex. She found it as a way to express her feelings and tips to the community.
Family matters! :D

I found it a few years ago after discovering Roberto Blake and he was doing some TubeBuddy sponsored channel review videos, thought i'd check it out, and very glad I did :)
I'm happy you did too! :D

Reactions: Beanie Draws

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
How did you really find us though haha!
:laughing::laughing: I was doing research on how to improve my channel on Youtube. I started watching all kinds of videos from Video Influencers and through them I found other Youtubers dedicated to helping Youtubers grow such as Derral, Creator Insider and TubeBuddy. I can't remember which video exactly I found TubeBuddy, I must have seen more than 100 vids by now and many more to go.

Reactions: Andrew
OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
:laughing::laughing: I was doing research on how to improve my channel on Youtube. I started watching all kinds of videos from Video Influencers and through them I found other Youtubers dedicated to helping Youtubers grow such as Derral, Creator Insider and TubeBuddy. I can't remember which video exactly I found TubeBuddy, I must have seen more than 100 vids by now and many more to go.
If they're TB videos, I guess you'll spend more time with me :joy::joy::joy: