TubeBuddy Tips AMAZING End Screen Template!

Subscriber Goal
Well, I always say just go nuts and play around with it! Fool around with all the different things you can do! That's how I learned how to do some pretty neat things with it.
Great advice DragoNate.
One of my biggest faults is impatience. I get frustrated cos I want to learn something NOW lol. But I'll dive in and see what I can do lol.

Jtuck

New User
Id gladly help anyone out with end screens for free. I have photoshop and other programs to make good end cards!

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
I've made a couple in Canva but they are only average compared to some You Tubers lol
I wouldn't mind making you a nice endscreen if you'd like. I can make it animated with copyright free media. You can check out my outro (endscreen) on my last video to get an idea. Just let me know what you would like to see on it and I'll do my best make one with your ideas. I can give you all the media files including any photoshop and vegas pro files I create so you can make changes yourself if you have these programs.

View: https://youtu.be/IqPcEyRkK40?t=709

Let me know if you're interested. No charge. I'm not a pro but I've gotten pretty good at making some for my videos. I can also make intros. Those are a bit harder but I can try. Here's one I made for someone on here but they never responded back to me if they wanted it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shwLYaSB6EQ

Subscriber Goal

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
I sent you a msg with the link and details. Let me know if you need any help with the files or if you have any questions. I'll do my best to help and/or answer them. As I said, it's yours 100%, no need to give me credit. I enjoy making these intros and outros.

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I sent you a msg with the link and details. Let me know if you need any help with the files or if you have any questions. I'll do my best to help and/or answer them. As I said, it's yours 100%, no need to give me credit. I enjoy making these intros and outros.
Anyway you could share them in a new thread? I think more users may like it! Let's try to keep the focus on this thread to what's in it! :D