Strategy AMAZING End Screen Template!

Michael J Elliott

Hey Andrew,
thanks for this but do you know of any end screen templates that don't require photoshop? I don't have it and can't afford it lol:(

Guitar Hack

TubeBuddy Pro

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star

Michael J Elliott

I use GIMP. It's very similar to Photoshop and allows for SO many different things, but is totally free! It can be difficult to get used to though.
I've got GIMP too DragoNate, although I've been a little bit scared to use it lol. I'm watching a few You Tube Tutorials to increase my confidence lol

Reactions: DragoNate

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
I've got GIMP too DragoNate, although I've been a little bit scared to use it lol. I'm watching a few You Tube Tutorials to increase my confidence lol
Well, I always say just go nuts and play around with it! Fool around with all the different things you can do! That's how I learned how to do some pretty neat things with it.

Draconicrose

Cool template but the 1080p thing kind of trips me up. I don't know if the boxes would be the proper size for youtube if I downsized it to 720p.

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
Gearvlogz.com
Hey Andrew,
thanks for this but do you know of any end screen templates that don't require photoshop? I don't have it and can't afford it lol:(
Have you looked into the cost for Photoshop Element 15? or for that matter Adobe's combo software of Photoshop & Premiere Elements 15? I think they now offer a version called Photoshop & Premiere Elements 18. If you google it you should find it for under a $100.00 It is what I use someday when I can afford the subscription fee for Adobe CC then I would make the switch.

Reactions: Michael J Elliott

Guitar Hack

TubeBuddy Pro
Have you looked into the cost for Photoshop Element 15? or for that matter Adobe's combo software of Photoshop & Premiere Elements 15? I think they now offer a version called Photoshop & Premiere Elements 18. If you google it you should find it for under a $100.00 It is what I use someday when I can afford the subscription fee for Adobe CC then I would make the switch.
Give "InkScape" a go https://inkscape.org/en/
Here's the Photoshop import extension http://pernsteiner.org/inkscape/psd_import/
ALL FREE
Hope this helps