• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Forum News TubeBuddy Forums are 1 years old today!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Everyone,

First, let me say thank you to everyone who joined our forums, and have been making them as amazing as they are. 1 year ago @Phil and I talked about implementing a forum here for our community, and that has changed my life immensely. To everyone that has helped make them successful, thank you.

We are here now and almost at 5,000 users! That's insane growth for one year! We have a really great crow of YouTuber's here and I am honored and privileged to be apart of the team here at TubeBuddy and the Administrator for the forums.

From everyone here at TubeBuddy thank you for helping us grow! We couldn't be here without you.

What would you like to see here on the forum? Let us know! We are always looking to improve.

Finally, thank you everyone.

- Sincerely,

The TubeBuddy Crew

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
This is awesome! I kinda wish I'd've been here since the start, but, hey, I'm here now and that's what matters! In the 6 months I've been here, I've met so many awesome people, it's impossible to name them all. Here's to another awesome year!

Paul

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
texturemaster.com
Subscriber Goal
Happy 1st Birthday TubeBuddy!:party:
birthday-3.jpg