• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Uploading a graphic with key for Thumbnail creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruise Control Fred

My logo is a keyable psd file . I would like to know if there is a way to upload it to the thumbnail generator so I can easily use it? I have tried this in the past but does not seem to upload. right now I add the keyed logo to my background in photoshop and then upload it and add text etc in TubeBuddy. Thanks for your help.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
My logo is a keyable psd file . I would like to know if there is a way to upload it to the thumbnail generator so I can easily use it? I have tried this in the past but does not seem to upload. right now I add the keyed logo to my background in photoshop and then upload it and add text etc in TubeBuddy. Thanks for your help.

I'm afraid that the only extension file that we support for uploading the logo or the images to our thumbnail generator is .png or .jpg… We don't support PSD file at the moment.

Last edited:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I'm afraid that the only extension file that we support for uploading the logo or the images to our thumbnail generator is .png or .jpg… We don't support PSD file at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.