• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Traduzioni in Italiano

Calmomilla

Buongiorno son Andrea di Calmomilla, sono Italiano mi chiedo siccome non sò la lingua inglese, e quando apro il mio canale ho bisogno di tubebuddy ed è in lingua inglese...... certe impostazioni ormai le so a memoria ma in altre non c è la traduzione, e devo comunque aiutarmi con il traduttore (perdita di tempo)
capisco che fare le traduzione per ogni singolo utente sia complicato e dispendioso,
per├▓ si potrebbe fare una copia e incolla dalla lingua inglese e in questo caso a quella italiana, cosa ne pensate ? grazie

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Good morning, I'm Andrea from Calmomilla, I'm Italian, I'm wondering since I don't know the English language, and when I open my channel I need tubebuddy and it's in English...... some settings I know by heart now but in others I don't have it's the translation, and I still have to help myself with the translator (waste of time)
I understand that translating for each individual user is complicated and expensive,
but you could make a copy and paste from the English language and in this case from the Italian one, what do you think? Thank you

I'm afraid at this time, the only tool that supports non-English language is keyword explorer and SEO studio… We would love to provide an option to let our users select the language they would like to see or use on our UI but due to the API restrictions and fact that it would also require a lot of resources and man-power (lot of localization), we are unable to push that at the moment. However, if you're a legend license user, you should be able to use the auto-translation feature for translating your title, tags, description to your native language.