• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel A Youtuber from nowhere

RayBraun

User name: RayBraun
Title of introduction: A Youtuber from nowhere
Your name/ Alias: Ray Braun
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw that profesional youtubers have stats readers so I went out to find one and when I came across TuneBuddy I knew I had found the right one.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to try and help small youtubers buy giving any advice I possibly can and receive advice from those that are more successful
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: By dream has always been to have my content seen by millions of people and for them just to be entertained and have my experiences shared witht he world
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week (a video on Mondays and a stream on Friday)but working on daily
What are your hobbies? I love to game, produce music, spend time with friends, cook, and experience outdoor adventures.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to one day have a a recording studio and my one record company as well as have a production line for computers(second one might not happen though)
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@Newwave201

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: RayBraun
Title of introduction: A Youtuber from nowhere
Your name/ Alias: Ray Braun
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw that profesional youtubers have stats readers so I went out to find one and when I came across TuneBuddy I knew I had found the right one.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to try and help small youtubers buy giving any advice I possibly can and receive advice from those that are more successful
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: By dream has always been to have my content seen by millions of people and for them just to be entertained and have my experiences shared witht he world
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week (a video on Mondays and a stream on Friday)but working on daily
What are your hobbies? I love to game, produce music, spend time with friends, cook, and experience outdoor adventures.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to one day have a a recording studio and my one record company as well as have a production line for computers(second one might not happen though)
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@Newwave201

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Ray Braun. Welcome to Tubebuddy community forum. I hope you millions of people watching your content, and become successful youtuber. I hope you own record company and production company. May all your wishes come true.