• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Need suggestion about starting a channel related to balloons

j taylor

I have been thinking about to start a youtube channel in which i will talk about different kinds of balloons for the parties. I have two question about it one will there any copy right issues if i reviews different types of balloons secondly whether is it a good niche to start with

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I have been thinking about to start a youtube channel in which i will talk about different kinds of balloons for the parties. I have two question about it one will there any copy right issues if i reviews different types of balloons secondly whether is it a good niche to start with
Hey there!

1. If you're using someone else content, then you're bound to have a copyright issues. However, using images or using the stock photos or free videos that have a creative common license, that reduces the worries of receiving copyright claims or strikes. As long as you're simply not downloading and re-uploading someone's else content, you should be good.

2. That's a question for you... Do you feel it's a good niche to begin with? Have you done your keyword research?