• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered View and Copy video tags not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahshua

Hey guys quick question. I haven't uploaded videos in a while and I just recently got back to it. To view other videos tags used to just show on the right side of the video but it's not showing for me. I was wondering if this feature has moved, been removed, or I'm doing something wrong?
Thanks for any and all advice I receive.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey guys quick question. I haven't uploaded videos in a while and I just recently got back to it. To view other videos tags used to just show on the right side of the video but it's not showing for me. I was wondering if this feature has moved, been removed, or I'm doing something wrong?

If you're using a Firefox browser, then you might face the glitches or issues like this. Ensure that you're using either Google Chrome or MS Edge browser for the TubeBuddy extension, as we no longer support Mozilla anymore. If the issue persists, please send a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can look into this for you!

Thank you.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

If you're using a Firefox browser, then you might face the glitches or issues like this. Ensure that you're using either Google Chrome or MS Edge browser for the TubeBuddy extension, as we no longer support Mozilla anymore. If the issue persists, please send a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can look into this for you!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.