• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered tubebuddy not working.....WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdawg1m

I would like to know why the options are no longer working. I've reloaded the extension, I've been patient to see if a update was being installed, Nothing. Please provide help

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I would like to know why the options are no longer working. I've reloaded the extension, I've been patient to see if a update was being installed, Nothing. Please provide help

Hi! Sorry to hear that you're facing issues with TubeBuddy. Please send us a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can review and investigate this further.

Thank you!

MRAITVLOGS

Subscriber Goal
i would suggest remove history cookies stop the ads blocker if still not working send screenshot to support ?

OP
OP
K

Kdawg1m

Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work. I'm not in the habit of paying for something that doesn't work or produce. If this problem isn't resolved I think I'll take my business to VIDIQ

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hi! Sorry to hear that you're facing issues with TubeBuddy. Please send us a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can review and investigate this further.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.