• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel A Brief View of Interesting Facts

Melanie H

melaniehilliard.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Melanie H
Title of introduction: A Brief View of Interesting Facts
Your name/ Alias: Melanie
Where are you from? Kentucky, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Search - Looking for YouTube Community Forums
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to interact with other content creators. To share my ideas, learn from their experiences and grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just started my channel in February of 2024. I am brand new to this, but I would like to see my channel grow subscribers and views. I would like to eventually monetize, but that is not my main focus.
How frequently do you upload? Introduce people to interesting facts, theories and concepts. Keep the gift of learning alive.
What are your hobbies? Web design, drawing, fishing, hunting, computers, really bad joke teller, volunteering
What is your biggest dream? I have had it pretty rough most of my life. I want to be able to relax financially and still help others. I have a passion for counseling trauma and crisis.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@briefview

• Love
Reactions: Artisan Way

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Melanie. Welcome here. There are many experienced YouTubers in this forum. They may guide you how to establish successful youtube channel. Feel free to ask me any questions. Have a nice day.